CGI Group

CGI Group Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

It's a real good place to work. The senior management and staff are very professional and friendly and helpful. Company provides good opportunities for growth.
Pros
Free lunches and dinner
I have working in CGI for more than 2 years as an oracle developer, and i had learned sql, plsql and datastage. I am Tl to my Team and i am enjoying to work with my team.
Lots of things to learn Cross cultural understanding , transparency No hierarchy , Friendly and encouraging Productive , multifaceted The most enjoyable part of the job was the entire group worked as family
Pros
Flexible, freedom
This is a fantastic Company. I joined as a fresher. After completing around three years of time, i gained both good as well as bad experience which helps me to mold into a good IT professional.
Logica was a great company to work with. It had a great management team to lead the company and a very good team to support them. Work culture in Logica was superb. I handled Logica Finland finance team and it was great experience working with my Finland client. I enjoyed every moment of my life in Logica. I saw a long career in Logica for me, but unfortunately i was compelled to quit the company because of the recent change management of the company.
I have developed a lot of confidence and leadership skills working with Logica(CGI).
Pros
freedom to work and initiate
Good company to work withExcellent environmentGood People ManagersGood renumeration and benefits
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES• Having conceptional knowledge on Legato backup.• Maintaining EMC Legato backup server with Networker 7.6 software.• Experience of working in Huge Backup Environment which comprised of 3500+ Client distributed around 12 Networker servers.• Installation and configuration of EMC Networker Server, Storage Node & Client Software packages on Windows• Troubleshooting backup failure & Restore.• Performing Test Restores periodically to check Data Backup Consistency.• Monitoring the failed backup jobs via EMC Networker Management Console.• Daily health check for networker servers (/nsr FS size, Long running Group, Drive Status (VTL & ACSLS Library), Check free media availability for defined pools & Hang Groups etc.).
Good work cultureco-workers are goodsometimes, parallel jobs come, which may become hardertop management, is good at the same time procedure are harder to follow
Logica is a good place for learning.Logica provides you good oppurtunity to learn and implement the same at work.Gives you good style of work life balance.Fun at work is good.