CGI Group

CGI Group Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

It is a great place to work. I started my professional experience in Canada with this firm, even though I had 11 years of global experience, I wasn't given the opportunity anywhere else. Very professional and people oriented team. Senior Management is very transparent and it is easy to approach them.
CGI is a very Employee Friendly Company.Nice place to work. Good Work Life Balance. A very Friendly Work Environment. Good mix of big & small project
Decent company, encourages you to skill up, company policies are great. One has the facility to work remotely, which is an add on. Most of the teams have a relaxed work environment.
Good organization where Employees find Good working Environment and get a chance to learn and improve their professional skills. A supportive organization.
I enjoyed working in CGI and would love to join again in future if I get an opportunity. It gives you perfect work life balance and equal opportunities for career growth
Productive and fun place to work. Good paid job and there is lot of room to learn different technologies and incorporate them in your job. there were lot of trainings conducted too.
Great place for work life balance. Best place for women employees. Work culture is great. Only problem is Mumbai office doesn't have many projects and opportunities. So if your project gets over, you better be searching out of CGI.
Pros
Work life balance is great with great work culture
Cons
Not many good opportunities
CGI is good company till 10years of experience, after that growth is limited. This company will give you good work life balance and good technology to learn and explore your technical skills.
Stress free working culture , flexible working hours and good number of leaves available. Hr policies are good. Management are very friendly nature. Members are very helpful.
It is a great place to work. However, the salary seems to be lower than the competition. There is negligible chance of on-site opportunity. The people in general are very friendly.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
lower salary compared to competition
work atmosphere is good and flexible.employee friendly but very short term projects. so chances of reallocation and skill change is higher. better than indian it companies.
It's mnc. So nothing to worry about work culture. Gives an great platform to work. Very good working condition. Only concern is salary. If still interested in looking at the job and trust me I have completed my six months and I enjoyed working here.
Management maintains very friendly nature with us. Internal culture of company is very good. The most enjoyable part of the job is conducting cultural activities every week.
The Mumbai office was too small. Did not have a lot of learning opportunities. Client interaction was limited. Operations were not in place. Travel support was good.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Lack of learning opportunities
good to work at cgi,co-workewrs are very freindly to work with their is a good scope to learn new things in the company and by colleagues.the management is very friendly with their employees they take good care.
I have been with CGI for 13 years and it is great company to work with. Flexible and work from home options are a plus here. Company looks after client, members and shareholders equally and have a good growth plan.
Pros
Work life balance, Flexible hours
Cons
Limited opportunities in Mumbai
Overall nice place to work. Good work environment. Helpful colleagues and seniors. Good projects to work on and great knowledge repository.
Awesome work culture. Good Management. Employee friendly company with lot of fun at work activities. Good health sessions.
Awesome work culture. Working environment is good and Employee friendly company. Very good place to work. Fun at work. Good training to enhance the skills. Work life balance. There are good activities and health session other than work. Good transport facility.
For me CGI was the perfect organization that gave me the environment that I had wanted. CGI had number of projects under them and the work culture ..it just “ROCKS”. I have loved every minute of my work: especially the opportunity to participate in cutting-edge projects and discussing ideas with my colleagues. My job role was quite interesting. It included weakly interaction with the client for the new requirements and coordinating the same to other team members, developing the codes as per the requirement and developing the test plans. I was one of the twenty developers that works on RTM (combination of C++ and Mainframe) in the entire world. For my active contribution, I had received awards for two consecutive quarters and the appreciation from the manager in front of the team members.
Less work pressure more recreational activities work from home facility freebies team outings fun activities too much acquisitions by the company on the cost of the employee
Pros
great culture
Cons
bad on monetary benefits