CGI Group logo
CGI Group

CGI Group Employee Reviews for Database Administrator

Found 15 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,019 reviews

Good place to work you will enjoy the work culture here at CGI. Pay seems to be not ok but still everything looks good here at CGI. i am moving out due to less pay.

All good about the company

I am pretty satisfied working woth CGI...For freshers its a nice opportunity to work in CGI as there are a lot of things to learn from basics of database to handling real time issue's.

Good Company to work with

There are good opportunities of learning and grow in the domain you work, depends on the project. Also, automation is a new Fad among many MNC now,which is definitely a threat. Keeping this threat aside, I would definitely recommend my friends or ex-colleagues to give a try at CGI.

Pros

Flexible work timings, Work from Home

Cons

No proper transport facility for people apart from general shift

Overall best work experience

CGI provides nice working environment with employee centric policies. If one gets into a good project then CGI can provide great learning and growth opportunities.

Pros

Lunch

Cons

Travling

Good place to Work

I have joined CGI as Fresher and the learning experience is very good for me.Great place to work as people are very helpful there except Management.The hardest part of the job is like management will listen to you.

best environment to work

good plotform to execute your skills,fun working with one of the most reputed company and good understanding with collegues,very well supported by team leader.

Very pleasant to work here..Great experiance

Great going here.good environment . best people i have worked with.Very well understanding team leader ,always brings best of you thank you all for the support

Cons

Everything is fine

Overall an average company

Overall an average company. dinner is free if you are working in shifts. Management is average. The hardest part is rotational shifts

Pros

Free dinner

Productive and fun workplace

good to work at cgi,co-workewrs are very freindly to work with their is a good scope to learn new things in the company and by colleagues.the management is very friendly with their employees they take good care.

Good place to work with fun and ethics. I enjoyed my time working at CGI with different roles and I had a satisfactory work experience with regards to my role.

Jobs at CGI Group

Database Administrator positions
See more jobs

Good Environment with the team

Everyday as a DBA we have to take backups and restore, Performance tuning and to work on Log shipping, Replication, Mirroring(not daily) and attend to the tickets to resolve with my team.

good company to work

"Good company, less work load, not for those who are career oriented" I have been working at CGI full-time Good work culture Flexible WFH options Less work load Avoid politics...!!

Pros

Flexible WFH options

Cons

Avoid politics...!!

Peoplesoft Admin

Responsibilities:-  Daily PSADMIN activities  Project Migrations through Application designer as well as through STAT.  Worked on Integration Broker (configuration, troubleshooting)  Installed Oracle 11g database software, Web logic 10.3.4.0, Tuxedo 10.3, Peopletools8.52, PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 application.  Setting up the application server, web server and process scheduler for new environment.  Run data mover import / export scripts during Migration and DB Refreshes  Troubleshooting issues during People Tools and application.  Applying Bundles and patches through Change Assistant  Tax update  DB Refresh

Productive and good place to work

1) Can learn if in a good team. 2) Regular outings would be there.

Productive and fun workplace

Learnt many technical as well as managerial stuff. Events for entertainment were organized. Cool and encouraging higher management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CGI Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,098