CGI Group

CGI Group Employee Reviews for IT Analyst

Productive and fun working place. Good Job environment with Work/Life Balance and Job culture. One of the acquiring masters in the market. Mature and strong management. Overall one of the best places to work in Bangalore.
It was all good during my days in Logica which was taken over by CGI. The only bad part was the amount of project money that the onsite counterparts were spending from the project budget for travel, drinks, hotels. They would come to India for no reason except booze, party.
CGI is good company and can learn lot of new technologies, management provides lot of opportunities and how much you work you need to expose to the higher management so you will be recognised and most of projects provide onsite opportunities in CGI and based on project to project.salary wise best in market and job security is far better than all service based companies.
CGI is a great place to work. It is a very flexible company for employees. when ever we need leaves or work from home, we used get with much flexibility.
Pros
No free lunch
Got good opportunities to learn and implement new skills. On the Job Training were scheduled to enhance the skills and growth of employees. Team building activities were held on regular basis
I have been working at Siemens full-time Pros Good research activities happening and a great place for PhDs. Cons Nothing to mention. Everything is fine,
Pros
Good research activities happening and a great place for PhDs.
Cons
Nothing to mention. Everything is fine
good management management is very focused towards project and tasks both company and employee oriented organization good work culture good learning curve
Good Perks, Work life balance. Company is small. Not much of infrastructure and facilities . Great work culture, Management is good, Hikes are definitely good.
Pros
Perks, Work life balance
Cons
Company Facilities
I had a good time working with CGI . We had typically less working hours than other IT companies . The main reason I had to leave this company as my project was going to another city and was difficult for me to relocate . The work culture and people were extremely good .
Pros
Team gatherings, free lunches
Cons
Elevating positions
Good place to work.learned new technologies thorough my project. Closely worked with clients to get their requirements. Took the lead role. Share my knowledge with my team.
We had nice team here, worked on build, incidents, changes here. Also worked in VMware, shell scripting and patching. Learned ITIL process here, was helpful to grow professionally
i never get a chance to use my leaves and workload is too high because i was managed more than one project in same time some times i worked 18 hours continously
Started working as a fresher and learnt testing and implemented the concepts and opportunity was given to learn and grow in the organization. A place to grow.
One dimensional and lacks growth. Too much of bureaucracy in the organization has led to the company being taken over by CGI
Pros
good compensation, employee friendly
Cons
growth
The employees and management team are very genuine and supportive! The culture is very positive and it is a fun environment. New ideas are encouraged and implemented well.
Pros
awesome food!
Cons
None I can see right now
Good place to work. Good projects. Good hikes. No flexibility given to employees. An average company to start your career
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Bad management
no adequate business . employee oriented , flexible working hours, work from home option.
lot of team work, good and understanding peers, fun at work, good hr policies, nice salary benefits, and job culture is good
A work place where you will have fun as well as work. joined as a fresher hence got a good team to work with.
Pros
Good employee management
Cons
problem in top management
every we work on relase new updates on sharepoint servers. had much learning on technology, process, team collaboration and management. team member and mangagers are very cooperative. the hardest part of job is working for long hours. the most enjoyable part of job learnings was more.
Pros
had many parties
Cons
Nice company to work with for beginners and experienced ones.