CGI Group

CGI Group Employee Reviews for Senior Software Engineer

Good and flexible working hours .Learn new technologies and gain knowledge.Worst part is shift hours they really make feel tired and stressed.Need to work on compensation
Pros
Cons
Pay
CGI is a place to have good work life balance a good cultured company to work with. But lack of onsite opportunity is a con with the company, Package is pretty decent,
Members are respected and also shareholders in the company. It is a joy to work here. Work life balance is very good. I have worked with different technologies.
Pros
Work From Home
Cons
Package
Good work life balance, Flexible work hours. Members respect each other. Loosing it's brand value since couple of years. Good workplace to start our career.
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
Loosing it's brand value since couple of years
Good work life balance. Good co-workers. Stock option available. A lot of work from home option. A lot of Projects on different domain and technologies, so can learn different domains and technical stuff if interested.
Pros
Work Life Balance
Cons
salary
Good financially strong company. But Salaries are not upto the market. Projects are good, but changing one project to another project it is very difficult.
good place to work.Process orientation is good.CGI Group Inc., more commonly known as CGI, is a Canadian global information technology consulting, systems integration, outsourcing, and solutions company headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
I worked with Target for 3 Yeas & it was an amazing place to learn new things.People are very Productive & very much helping in nature.
It is one best fasted growing company in India. The work environment of the company is very good. People feel proud to be part of the company. It has many breaches across the world. So I have good opportunity to show my talent!
Awesome Company to work with a very friendly work environment,but very less onshore opportunity. I have been working with this Org from past 5 yrs.
Don't get quality work. Do not get hike and promotion easily if you don't have source. No personal growth and development. The good thing you get work from home option.
Pros
work from home option.
Cons
more show off instead of work.
CGI is the fifth largest independent company, financially strong and has got very good HR policies. The annual hike is best among its peers.
CGI is a very good company to work with. Work culture is also good. We can explore to new skills. We can acquire knowledge by working in so many projects.
My day starts with checking the mails and alerts notifications recieved and the day progressess accordingly. Its fun learning with new challenges in the environment we face. Learned to keep calm and patience with solving the issues with database related and performance related. Managing work and life ina balance manner. Our Management plays a vital role by supporting us in the way we work to get the job done with the proper process in place. Co-Workers are supportive.The most enjoyable part of my job is the challege we face in situations of errors, performance, request, etc.
Pros
Supportive Fun workplace
Cons
Salary increment
Best part of my career were in CGI, Best for freshers to start with. lots of work in insurance domain
In my current project work life balance is good, I have learned some new techniques but unable to implement here and also i would like to learn more things but they are giving very less preference for testing team.
Pros
Cons
Less compensation, No motivation
Worked as a Developer, we have a job security and CMM level company, overall it's a good company
Flexible in work shift timings; got an opportunity to work in Automation tool
Pros
good pay
It was nice exp working in cgi, got opportunity to work new technologies, cooperatived team members and team lead
good company to start with... Good environment Shares are worth buying :P
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
CGI is a employee friendly company with flexible working hours. Working there is fun as the company organizes multiple activities for employees.
Pros
Flexible timings
Cons
Night Shifts
  1. Senior Software Engineer