CGI Group

CGI Group Employee Reviews for Software Developer

Working as both manual and python selenium automation test engineer in CGI.good working environment to work and flexible.Good Transport facility in CGI
Great place for freshest, job security. Nice team great manager and also my team lead was so friendly. Great office. Looking forward to work there again
Pros
Free dinner
Cons
Awesome place to work, really great, fun place, nice management, good salary and great work life balance, over all my experience was fun and a learning one
Nice work place but initial salary is less. My shift is day shift. So searching for evening shift and night shift jobs. I need more work to do as our company is offering me to work in day shift up to 6pm evening
Good company, take care of employees work life balance. Good hike but salary is not much. Nice environment and work culture. Friendly environment with nice colegue.
Work-life balance is good. Work from home facility is there which is great. Moving to new technologies is something CGI needs to work on. Otherwise working in this company is great
Pros
Work from home facility
I worked in CGI for 2years FULL TIME.The company offers good benefits, and also provide additional training to continue learning new skills. There are good opportunities to advance your a career.
It was my first job. It was a great international exposure to work with the Cigna Health insurance which was my first project. learned about thus new software called Informatica. It had a great management for the freshers to deal with the IT industry and give a really good exposure.
Work environment is good. But the salary hike was not as expected. Various projects based on banking sector is what we find here in CGI. It depends on the project if you get to learn new technologies or not.
Good company to work, Culture is also good. It has flexible timings and work from home is one of the best thing provided to the employees. Overall Good in all.
CGI is a great company to start my career and to build my technical strength. I have learned soft skills, grew technically strong and proficient in java. I was leading a small team of 5 members in critical time of delivery. The workplace culture was really well and colleagues treated everyone with respect.
Nothing much to review.. but need to complete to avoide mandatory feild. Located at two places in Hyderabad one in dlf and one in rmz. More into service
Company is good for senior technical members. Management is ok. Mostly work on old projects. But work life balance is good. Not that good to start career as a fresher.
Good place to work environment ,good culture,enjoyable,management is good,flexible hours,have good opportunity to learn new things/technologies to improve our knowledge.
There are great opportunities to work as the projects are underdeveloped and a lot scope for automation in the projects. They have bad cafeteria which is very depressing.
I am working with CGI from more than 2 years and I found Management of CGI is not good at all, and also it is very tough to find a job according to your profile as a fresher. But Work pressure and work life is very good and the environment CGI provides also good to work.
Pros
Free Dinner, Good Shift allowances, less work pressure
Cons
Doesn't provide gifts on any of Indian festivals, salary is less, Management is not good
Decent place to work. Work from home depending upon project. Not much restriction on in and out timings as long as the work is done. One thing of note is that salary is often below market standards.
Pros
work from home
Work life is balanced , People are good but they should increase the salary . Relocation is easier in CGI . It has 4 Offices in India .They should change the old technology used in the Projects should be updated with the current technology.
Pros
Free Dinner, Work Life
Cons
Old Technology
People are friendly as well as supportive here. Management is also good and take care of everything and are not biased to any one. treat all employees equally. Nice experience of working here.
work culture and environment is good. Work from home flexibility is a plus point in CGI management could be better than this any day partial decisions and yearly ratings
Pros
work flexibility
Cons
poor management
CGI is a good company for outsiders(experienced) ones. If you are much familier with the techonoligies and type of employees CGI is looking , you end up getting your offer letter with a handsome salary
Pros
Shift allowances, working environment
Cons
No proper growth