CGI Group

CGI Group Employee Reviews for Software Engineer in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Good Work life balance Low variable pay Less Knowledge Development Job was good, stress free, provided shift allowance and other allowances. Job security was okayish
Nice work place but initial salary is less. My shift is day shift. So searching for evening shift and night shift jobs. I need more work to do as our company is offering me to work in day shift up to 6pm evening
Pros Value based Organization. Employee friendly and personal growth enabler Cons Adaptability, Willingness to upscale talent as per current market trends is lacking
Best Employee Condition but Salary is less for the young employees. A lot of learning and job security is there but salaries should be more so that people stay there for quite some time.
I have been working CGI for past 2.5 years. There is good work life balance. The work culture and environment is good but I feel career growth is comparatively less
Pros
Share Purchase plan, Work Life balance
Cons
nill
CGI Is a great place with good Work life balance...We can focus on learning new skills.It one of the fastest growing organizations wiht ling terms projects
Pros
Work life balance
Care is taken about girls security and good support from other employees to grow our self as well the growth of company.. higher authorities are very good can speak at anytime
Very good company to work and learn new version of the AX as I have worked for Microsoft project. Management is also very good and encouragable. Over all work life balance is good.
A place where you can learn about the job and have fun at the same time with the co-workers too.The culture is awesome!! and well recognized for your hard work and achievements. A fast paced and growing company to start off your career! Management is there for you in coaching and helping you with anything you need. Meeting new people and managing clients requirements by analyzing the functional specifications with the co workers who tends to help you in every aspects is the best part of the job.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
shift timings
Daily we have status call meeting. Learned about new technologies in JAVA. safety place for women workers. good and lovable person. during project delivery time late night works. free and mind relax team. so its good to be work.
A very flexible in timings and have good atmosphere for learning new technologies to stay updated with the market standards. Having good work life balance .
Pros
work life balance
Cons
lack of projects
they will conduct some fun games and fun activities in work space for relaxation of the people stress. and they will conduct so many programs in cafeteria to create friendly environment.
Pros
free dinner they will provide for night shift people
Cons
normal hours
my first job was CGI though i joined during the time transistion of Logica to CGI i enjoyed the work culture of CGI there is right balance between family and job. i have learnt a new domain and co workers have a very good rapport. there is no hardest job until you dint meet the timeline and the most enjoyable part of the job is CGI is a family.
It has been pleasure to work with CGI. Great Work Environment. Great Work Culture. Excellent Team Motivation and Team Spirit to finish the tasks within the stipulated time.
Typical day at work is fun wherein the work kind of settles down. Learned a lot of work and life experience. My team was fantastic and provided complete freedom to work using my style, very accommodating team. Hardest part of the job is when adhoc issues pop up. Though hardest it is the most enjoyable part as well wherein it presents a challenge and post solving those issues, one definitely feels satisfied.
Pros
free dinner, cab rides back to home
Work-life balance is good; work can be challenging; good people; stock match is good.Flexible timing,Work from option, Good Management