CGI Group logo

Work-Life Balance
Job Security & Advancement

Found 349 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,998 reviews

Good

Good Company to join as a fresher.You get all sort of facilities that a typical service based company provides.Additional facility based on the project.

Pros

You are always encouraged to take up development work if you show interest

Cons

You have to seize opprtunity, technical learning scope dependes on the project you are placed at, If you're that unlucky guy you will end up working on support activities

People Friendly

CGI is a stable company and provides good career advancement for people at all levels. They are also flexible for people who are aspiring career change.

Work life balance

Great place for freshest, job security. Nice team great manager and also my team lead was so friendly. Great office. Looking forward to work there again

Pros

Free dinner

Cons

Good stable company along with IPs

Good stable company. They do consulting as well as product development. I am from product development and like the work. The compensation is not that great unless you switch jobs and join. Rewards and recognition also can improve. Decent HR policies.Overall good company to work for especially in product development.

Highly professional and friendly environment

It's a real good place to work. The senior management and staff are very professional and friendly and helpful. Company provides good opportunities for growth.

Pros

Free lunches and dinner

Good company to work on

Good company to work on.. CGI has some extra benefits like share purchasing plan , free dinner etc .. Employee friendly company .. one can maintain work life balance

Pros

Employee friendly, Share purchasing plan

Cons

Not good for all technologies

Compensation and Job security

salary hikes are not available ,also job security . Some managements are very poor . Job culture is fine only in some projects. Cab facilities are not good .

Good

Work Life balance is Good.You have more learning opportunities.Management is supportive.Too many politics.Good place to work.Team outings prior are good.

Pros

Team outings, Work life balance .

HR Intern

My internship with CGI has been a perfect example of "Learning while doing". I worked as a HR Associate and got on opportunity to get my hands on all the core HR functions. And ultimately, the internship wouldn't have beena success without the eternal support of my follow team members and mentors. My time here shaped me as an HR Professional, boosted my confidence andcommunication skills communication skills

Productive and Fun workplace

Been with CGI 9+ years, In CGI i am learinng lot of things in turms of technical, all these years i have seen wonderful people working with me as a team member and all my Line Managers were really supportive. Thank you CGI.

Pros

work life balance

Cons

Manager do partiality to certain cast and religion

Jobs at CGI Group

See more jobs

All good about the company

I am pretty satisfied working woth CGI...For freshers its a nice opportunity to work in CGI as there are a lot of things to learn from basics of database to handling real time issue's.

Productive and fun working place

Productive and fun working place. Good Job environment with Work/Life Balance and Job culture. One of the acquiring masters in the market. Mature and strong management. Overall one of the best places to work in Bangalore.

job satisfaction and management culture

Career options are very less. Management is slow and highly bureaucratic in nature. very less opportunties and unreachable management team. No encouragement for lateral joiners.

pplication Manager

Superb company to work And lot of chances and opportunities to learn. Good managers and very much supportive to interact within everyone Technology leaders

Productive and fun workplace

If not for a normal change i wanted to have in my work experience, i would not have tried to apply for a new job. It's fun, collaborative and happy place.

Challenging yet rewarding workplace

Wonderful leadership and learning opportunities. The working hours and the nature of the projects are challenging but it keeps you engaged to learn more. At CGI, the core values drive the members to come together and live the CGI dream.

Productive and Self Learning Oriented

CGI is pursuing some core values which are good for a fresher to start the career . Competitive , fast-paced and Self Learning oriented approach . Workplace culture is fairly decent

Good for work Good for work. You can learn many things here. Management foundation is very good. Work Life balance.

Good for work. You can learn many things here. Management foundation is very good. Work Life balance. As Salary perspective lil bit lower in that case. Apart from this we can say yes to Go there.

Great Company to work

It is a great place to work. I started my professional experience in Canada with this firm, even though I had 11 years of global experience, I wasn't given the opportunity anywhere else. Very professional and people oriented team. Senior Management is very transparent and it is easy to approach them.

Productive and Fun workspace

CGI as a organization is good for the experience where you can explore to the core area and learn maximum and you can have work life balance as well.so over all its a good company to work in.

Good Place

CGI is a very Employee Friendly Company.Nice place to work. Good Work Life Balance. A very Friendly Work Environment. Good mix of big & small project

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CGI Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,095