CGI Group logo
CGI Group

CGI Group Employee Reviews

Found 643 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,019 reviews

Nice place to work with

Must work to explore more about new technologies. Confined space at Bangalore office. Green campus.. work depends on your manager. My manager was micromanaging..

Pros

Beverages

Cons

Upto the manager you get

I enjoyed working in CGI and would love to join again in future if I get an opportunity. It gives you perfect work life balance and equal opportunities for career growth

Review

CGI is a good Company and got the opportunity to learn on various technologies. CGI is having more support projects than Development. Management is good and Company policies are also nice

Work area is always user friendly

Working with CGi is always a great pleasure as it is gud to work with CGI , The culture, work environment will always keep the members of CGI to enhance skills in one and all environments

Good

Good company, take care of employees work life balance. Good hike but salary is not much. Nice environment and work culture. Friendly environment with nice colegue.

Fun and relaxed workplace but still very productive

maintaining the details of your work is also having same importance as your actual work here.management hierarchy is bit long but still you can reach to higher management if your immediate supervisor is not up to your expectation.

Excellent

Interesting to work in this company. Learning platform is always open to all. Work ethics and culture are quite happy. Challenging work and environment boost the employees.

Good

Good to work in the CGI. No work pressure, friendly environment and management as well. Employee friendly company. Every Manager works closely with the team.

Good Place to work

Fulfilled, I learnt a lot, good support from peers and higher management, learned a lot while doing my jobs. Great pleasure in doing job here. Nice place for all to work

good

It is having nice work environment and good place to work friendly motivating, employee friendly, nice projects to work , management is Quite supportive

Jobs at CGI Group

See more jobs

Good Place to work

Good Place to work, but compensation , benefits to employees are very less. Management doesn't appreciate the hard work of employee.. Hikes and promotion where the company lacks in retaining employees.

Pros

Free Dinner, Shift allowance

Cons

Not great management / internal operations

Good

nice friendly work environment.helping people.nice work culture.overlay good work culture .time flexible.good opportunity for onsite depending on projects.

Review about maintenance

Iam feeling happy for working in CGI I got lot of knowledge about CGI facility maintenance and every contractors with constructions ..................

Cons

Nice place with work-life balance and short period of growth and learning

Work from home option available for most of the members and scope for learning or growth is expected for a period of 2-3 years. Management is inefficient and mostly revenue or billing oriented instead of member growth.

Productive and Fun workspace

I have working since 6 months and its very good company where you learn the process and learn the professionalism, management is very good and encourage us to do something new.

CGI is a well reputed outsourcing company in top companies

CGI gives equal importance on Client and Member Satisfaction assessment Program. Good firm to work with and to enhance the knowledge both technically and with regards to soft skills

Good work culture

Work culture is very good. Quality of work completely depends on the team you are working under. Flexible timings. Share purchase policy is beneficial. Overall a good company.

Productive and fun environment to work

The best place to work and enjoy what you do. I have worked as a software engineer here for two and half years. Joined this company as a fresher and I learned a lot of things like work place etiquette, leadership skills, technical skills.

Started my career in this organisation, it was really a good experience for me due to some personal issue couldn't continue my work. Thank you for the opportunity.

Prodcuctive workspace

Worked many challenging projects made my skills enhanced

Pros

Worked many challenging projects made my skills enhanced

Cons

Leadership

Statisfied

I had great experience in terms of process handling in project,events conducting inside and outside office. But having minimum chances for onsite opportunity.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CGI Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,098