CGI

CGI Employee Reviews

Found 645 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,047 reviews

Wonderful team evironment

CGI is great place to work. Management and team is very collaborative. Always have fun at work to keep us refreshed.Encourages learning and provides opportunities for career growth.

Fantastic company with great management

Your manager reaches out to you all the time and will always be there for you. CGI respects people and treats you as its asset. There will be lot of scope for learning and development if you are keen to learn.Some clients are tough and not easy to handle and work with. Most projects in hyderabad have secure ODC and so neither you can work from home nor carry your mobile which I feel is a drawback. Also, formals is must.

Pros

People management, Learning

Cons

Odc

Good company to work for

Good company to work for. Excellent work environment and people are very friendly and helpful.Management is focused for future output of the organization.

Nice place to work with

Must work to explore more about new technologies. Confined space at Bangalore office. Green campus.. work depends on your manager. My manager was micromanaging..

Pros

Beverages

Cons

Upto the manager you get

Salary is slow

Is a great company to work for, however, some supervisor is rude The salary is very low compared to other companies. After a certain time, they started adding you more tasks with the same salary no time to go to bathroom

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Salary

Good

Good Company to join as a fresher.You get all sort of facilities that a typical service based company provides.Additional facility based on the project.

Pros

You are always encouraged to take up development work if you show interest

Cons

You have to seize opprtunity, technical learning scope dependes on the project you are placed at, If you're that unlucky guy you will end up working on support activities

People Friendly

CGI is a stable company and provides good career advancement for people at all levels. They are also flexible for people who are aspiring career change.

Management is incapable.

Company is full of people from logica who are very insecure doesn't allow to settle who join as lateral company management team is highly in efficient in winning any new projects mainly depend on old support project

Pros

Good cab facilities

Cons

They are unable to found any new project

Good organization climate, work life balance. HR conducts fun activities and Quick yoga sessions frequently. Yearly free health check up for all employees. Annual sport activities are conducted. Inhouse Gym is present.

Pros

Employee friendly environment

Cons

Some time long work hours

Excellent place to settle

I really meant my review summary. If you want to really settle in a work place where you can really balance the work & life, then this is the place. The management treats the employees as members. They don't even call us as employees and even we don't see anywhere (even in websites) as "employee". Because they treat us as one of them. All the benefits, timings etc., are far more better than any of the MNCs I've seen.

Pros

Share holding of company, Work/Life balance, Respect

Cons

N/a

Average

Good and flexible working hours .Learn new technologies and gain knowledge.Worst part is shift hours they really make feel tired and stressed.Need to work on compensation

Pros

Cons

Pay

Work life balance

Great place for freshest, job security. Nice team great manager and also my team lead was so friendly. Great office. Looking forward to work there again

Pros

Free dinner

Cons

Good stable company along with IPs

Good stable company. They do consulting as well as product development. I am from product development and like the work. The compensation is not that great unless you switch jobs and join. Rewards and recognition also can improve. Decent HR policies.Overall good company to work for especially in product development.

Highly professional and friendly environment

It's a real good place to work. The senior management and staff are very professional and friendly and helpful. Company provides good opportunities for growth.

Pros

Free lunches and dinner

Overall good

As long as you are in project it is good, they care about employees health.Difficult find a new project if you are in bench.Try to learn the technology project want in case you don't want to change

Pros

Free t and coffee. Employees health care

Cons

Difficult to find new project once you are in bench

Good company to work on

Good company to work on.. CGI has some extra benefits like share purchasing plan , free dinner etc .. Employee friendly company .. one can maintain work life balance

Pros

Employee friendly, Share purchasing plan

Cons

Not good for all technologies

Compensation and Job security

salary hikes are not available ,also job security . Some managements are very poor . Job culture is fine only in some projects. Cab facilities are not good .

Happy to work for CGI

Happy to work for CGI no more doubts if you get the offer with CGI, just join and enjoy office environment and culture. They provide the office things and needs like laptop, internet everything on first day/week.

Good

Work Life balance is Good.You have more learning opportunities.Management is supportive.Too many politics.Good place to work.Team outings prior are good.

Pros

Team outings, Work life balance .

HR Intern

My internship with CGI has been a perfect example of "Learning while doing". I worked as a HR Associate and got on opportunity to get my hands on all the core HR functions. And ultimately, the internship wouldn't have beena success without the eternal support of my follow team members and mentors. My time here shaped me as an HR Professional, boosted my confidence andcommunication skills communication skills

Productive and Fun workplace

Been with CGI 9+ years, In CGI i am learinng lot of things in turms of technical, all these years i have seen wonderful people working with me as a team member and all my Line Managers were really supportive. Thank you CGI.

Pros

work life balance

Cons

Manager do partiality to certain cast and religion

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CGI. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,106

• CGI
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?