CGI

CGI

CGI Employee Review

A typical day at my workplace was, when i got the entire responsibility to work with my onsite managers. I have learnt how to interact with people regarding Test Management activities and how to manage the critical situation in a team. My co-workers are the most delighted people who will be ready to help 24/7 all through the project The hardest part of the job is weekend support The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my team members.

Pros

free dinner

Cons

Same location

Highly professional and friendly environment

It's a real good place to work. The senior management and staff are very professional and friendly and helpful. Company provides good opportunities for growth.

Pros

Free lunches and dinner

Productive and Fun workplace

Been with CGI 9+ years, In CGI i am learinng lot of things in turms of technical, all these years i have seen wonderful people working with me as a team member and all my Line Managers were really supportive. Thank you CGI.

Pros

work life balance

Cons

Manager do partiality to certain cast and religion
Same location

Good working environment and nice team cohesion

Committed to delivering quality results to the client and providing employee satisfaction by tendering to their needs. Management is good and clear in their vision and align with the goals and value
  • CGI
  • Productive
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?