CGI

CGI Employee Reviews for IT Analyst

Found 34 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,047 reviews

Productive and fun working place

Productive and fun working place. Good Job environment with Work/Life Balance and Job culture. One of the acquiring masters in the market. Mature and strong management. Overall one of the best places to work in Bangalore.

Was a great experience

It was all good during my days in Logica which was taken over by CGI. The only bad part was the amount of project money that the onsite counterparts were spending from the project budget for travel, drinks, hotels. They would come to India for no reason except booze, party.

Worked on BI/BW

CGI is good company and can learn lot of new technologies, management provides lot of opportunities and how much you work you need to expose to the higher management so you will be recognised and most of projects provide onsite opportunities in CGI and based on project to project.salary wise best in market and job security is far better than all service based companies.

Great place to work with CGI

CGI is a great place to work. It is a very flexible company for employees. when ever we need leaves or work from home, we used get with much flexibility.

Pros

No free lunch

Productive and Fun Workplace

Got good opportunities to learn and implement new skills. On the Job Training were scheduled to enhance the skills and growth of employees. Team building activities were held on regular basis

CGI Review

I have been working at Siemens full-time Pros Good research activities happening and a great place for PhDs. Cons Nothing to mention. Everything is fine,

Pros

Good research activities happening and a great place for PhDs.

Cons

Nothing to mention. Everything is fine

good work place

good management management is very focused towards project and tasks both company and employee oriented organization good work culture good learning curve

Employee Friendly

Good Perks, Work life balance. Company is small. Not much of infrastructure and facilities . Great work culture, Management is good, Hikes are definitely good.

Pros

Perks, Work life balance

Cons

Company Facilities

Good place to work with

I had a good time working with CGI . We had typically less working hours than other IT companies . The main reason I had to leave this company as my project was going to another city and was difficult for me to relocate . The work culture and people were extremely good .

Pros

Team gatherings, free lunches

Cons

Elevating positions

work life balance environment

Good place to work.learned new technologies thorough my project. Closely worked with clients to get their requirements. Took the lead role. Share my knowledge with my team.

IT Consulatant

We had nice team here, worked on build, incidents, changes here. Also worked in VMware, shell scripting and patching. Learned ITIL process here, was helpful to grow professionally

The Hardest Job

i never get a chance to use my leaves and workload is too high because i was managed more than one project in same time some times i worked 18 hours continously

Good place to learn

Started working as a fresher and learnt testing and implemented the concepts and opportunity was given to learn and grow in the organization. A place to grow.

good organization

One dimensional and lacks growth. Too much of bureaucracy in the organization has led to the company being taken over by CGI

Pros

good compensation, employee friendly

Cons

growth

Friendly atmosphere!!

The employees and management team are very genuine and supportive! The culture is very positive and it is a fun environment. New ideas are encouraged and implemented well.

Pros

awesome food!

Cons

None I can see right now

Good Company for freshers

Started my career as a fresher, good work culture, fun &work balanced company

Good place to work. Good projects. Good hikes. No flexibility given to employees. An average company to start your career

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Bad management

no adequate business

no adequate business . employee oriented , flexible working hours, work from home option.

very productive

lot of team work, good and understanding peers, fun at work, good hr policies, nice salary benefits, and job culture is good

productive and fun work place

A work place where you will have fun as well as work. joined as a fresher hence got a good team to work with.

Pros

Good employee management

Cons

problem in top management

very process oriented company

every we work on relase new updates on sharepoint servers. had much learning on technology, process, team collaboration and management. team member and mangagers are very cooperative. the hardest part of job is working for long hours. the most enjoyable part of job learnings was more.

Pros

had many parties

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CGI. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,106