CGI Employee Reviews for Quality Control SupervisorReview this company
Quality Control Supervisor1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 3,042 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
A typical day at my workplace was, when i got the entire responsibility to work with my onsite managers. I have learnt how to interact with people regarding Test Management activities and how to manage the critical situation in a team. My co-workers are the most delighted people who will be ready to help 24/7 all through the project The hardest part of the job is weekend support The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my team members.
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CGI?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at CGI. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 3,042 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about CGI
- What is the company culture at CGI?5 people answered
- What are the perks offered by CGI?5 people answered
- As a fresher, communication is important or not?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at CGI?4 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at CGI?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at CGI?3 people answered
- What should I prepare for the Technical test from CGI Group?3 people answered
- Can we change location after training3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at CGI?3 people answered
- Does CGI provide cabs facility?2 people answered