CGI

• Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility

CGI is good company

It is good they need to focus on future technologies, some of the BU's recently started that activity. it's a good sign though. the projects in CGI are vast and there is no bench concept.

Happy to work for CGI

Happy to work for CGI no more doubts if you get the offer with CGI, just join and enjoy office environment and culture. They provide the office things and needs like laptop, internet everything on first day/week.

CGI is a well reputed outsourcing company in top companies

CGI gives equal importance on Client and Member Satisfaction assessment Program. Good firm to work with and to enhance the knowledge both technically and with regards to soft skills

It's good to work there

It's good to work here. Working culture is good. Team environment is good. We have good support from client side. Even we use to have clients holiday. We do not have the Indian holidays. For fresher bit different cultures for working.

Worst place i have worked in my life

I didn't liked the work environment, it is the worst place I have ever worked, beautiful girls are given so much attention and promotion even if they are not good at their work, there is no professionalism, anybody can scold you in front of the floor with a loud voice, manager itself is busy with girls all the time and those are the girls who gets appreciated every year, siddharth mondal he is the most disgusting person in cgi bangalore location electronic city, he is the voice and accent trainer, he also takes interviews for voice and accent, first he selects the candidate and later during mock calls he keeps pointing that you don't have good communication skill, you have mother tongue influence and he will insult you to the core, he will humiliate you , he will break your confidence level to the core that you will start asking questions to yourself am I not good enough to do a job, he will harass you so much that you will think of leaving the job he is such an disgusting person,my question is if the candidate was not good, why did he select him at the first place, please throw him out of the company he is not really doing any good to the company nor even to the employees, the best work he does is keep checking out girls. He makes us uncomfortable with his weird looks.

Productive workplace

Good and great place to work there, different language and different culture people worked together. Have great place to sharing the knowledge between team.

Productivr and Fun Work place

Helps you grow in every aspect of life. I had grown from a fresher to a experienced candidate and all credit goes to CGI. Good Workplace. Job is always accompanied with fun

Pros

Free dinner

fun at work

we will not feel stress while working they will do many activiites on the floor to cheer up guys.other than this they will arrange festivals as a part of CGI family which we can enjoy with all ur family members.

overall good

The overall work culture is good and also the managemnet team and hrbp team is supportive enough but moving from one domain to other is bit cubersome.

Good place to grow and Enhance your carrer

CGI is good place to learn and grow your career and Provides good training as per job basis need. Over all 2 years of my career its a good place to pursue my career.

Pros

Free Dinner

Cons

Good work timings

Good company to work

Good company to work Yup, that's true one of the best organization that anyone can come across. In another words employee friendly organization.

Pros

Free dinner & Best of shift allowances

Cons

Management chain isnt that great

productive and fun workplace

a typical day of work was full of new and challenging tasks. Management and staff were cooperative. Got a lot to learn and improve upon. Motivated me a lot.

Pros

free dinner

Cons

shift oriented

Good Place to start a Career

Good place for freshers to learn Flexibility of work Management need to upgrade Creativity is lagging Cost cutting is even made on drinking water Annual gifts and bonuses are none

excellent company

An amazing company with the exception of a few managers. The management is good and CGI has a lot of prestigious IT projects. mostly works with US government.

Less work pressure. More support and encouragement from senior resources and management. Many opportunities to learn and explore new and upcoming technologies.

Pros

Free tea and dinner.

Cons

Outdated communications systems.

you find a comfort at work place

The managers hears your problem and take right actions on it, you find a good communication between the management as well there are more benefits where you have to search in.

Pros

work life balance

Cons

multi customer you have to handle.

Productive and Fun Workplace

This is the excellent company, that I have worked so far. Safe place to work on. Fun at workplace and lot of cultural activities. They provide more importance to the members.

Fun place to work

It was good working here. Management is good, and had nice learning experience with seniors and also perks and benefits were good at CGI. Transport and food facilities are provided by company.

Professional & fun Workplace

A typical day would start @ 5:30 PM IST (USA/CANADA) in the evening & would end @2:30 AM IST in the morning for most of the projects in CGI as it is a Canada based company. The work culture is professional & fun loving with fun activities happening almost every week. Most enjoyable part of the job - colleagues - depends on one's self to gel with team mates making it a happy place to work for himself.

Pros

To & Fro cabs for login & logout. Free Dinner.

Cons

Mostly USA/CANADA shift

Round Robin of all Activities

Good Annual benefits and Night Shift Allowances. But a Routine nature of work in a Round Robin structure in an teams and no Stress from the management.

Good Work place to Start with

A good company To start up your career. A good work place and Environment to improve your knowledge The hardest part of it is the salary for the Experienced Employees. And the management pressurise at some times.

Pros

Free Dinner, Optional Cab Facility

Cons

Work pressure, less fun activities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CGI. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,106