CSS Corp

CSS Corp Employee Reviews

Great Company for Career builders and upcoming leaders

Company is open minded and has a flat thought process(uncomplicated) which helps the employee to express his or her views to the management.Of late, HR leadership has improved tremendously which is a good sign for CSS.

Good

Good work Environment and great job experience with new learning skills. Friendly surroundings and supportive team with good responses. Great place to work.

Pros

Stress free

Productive and fun workplace

I worked with css corp for few months and it had really helped me with improving my job responsibilities such as checking emails often, reporting work summary , etc.., It was also a good experience as I had experienced corporate life for the first time. The friendly professional environment made me work at ease.

Meetings, presentation and result oriented

Cuture stands as the best and mostly favouritism of team work is efficient for fast results. Management was friendly for team to work cooperatively at its best.

Pros

Busy 9 to5 job

Cons

Night shift

Nice work place

Very good work place, management people are really superb overall css corp is amazing company

Fun at work environment

I didn't experience the work stress during my shifts. Working there is one of a kind experience, filled with fun. Reminded me of my college years. Uncomfortable part, I would say was the rotational shifts.

Pros

Free dinner coupons, fun at work environment

Cons

Rotational shifts, on a weekly basis

Apart from salary hike everything is good

Good company.good team.all supportive.salary hike is very less.for freshers it will be very good company.Locatikn is also good.I like this company especially my team

Pros

Team support

Cons

Less salary hike

Fun workplace

8 hours of working in a daymonthly rotational shiftsWork with funSalaries are bit lesstransparency at workWork press is balance-ableFriendly management

Good place to start a carrier.

Good place to start a carrier and learning. The challenge which CSS gives is healthy and for betterment. Day to day tasks are learning in terms of product and services. Css respects and takes good care of its employees and css is keen towards its employees welfare and comfort.

Pros

Benefits and Culture.

Average

Management is approachable, no need to extend shifts in ETAS, Cafeteria sucks, poor hygiene, restrooms are not always clean, poor customer service in cafe

Pros

Good amount of learning

Cons

Facilities are not up to the mark

Jobs at CSS Corp

See more jobs

A moderate tire 3 company.

You can get good or moderate salary only during the time of joining. After you get in never expect any appraisal or salary hike. Management depends on projects. Some are good. Some are bad.

I have had an opportunity to learn many thing throughout my tenure. You can learn many things and the team atmosphere is very lively. Overall experience will be good.

Good experience overall

The work life balance is good. not sure of the whole organisation, but my management is not difficult to work with. I am part of Corporate Finance. Here i have very good exposure and learning opportunities.

Good place to begin the career. Company conduct so many training sessions in various latest technologies which are free and available for any employee to grow in knowledge.

Enjoyed working in CSS Corp

Best place to work but politics is there inside the projects. Learned a lot in technical. Work culture is good. Management is good but need some attention towards employees for Salary hike,

Good Place

Man Management, Skill development, Variety skills, Innovative, Certification, Good Balance of life and work, Leading Skills, Quality of Work, Good Infrastructure

Knowledge growth and relaxed work place

Good company to work. Better career growth. But less compensation. Depending upon the process, you have the flexibility in shift timings and career growth. I have good managers in QA department to work with

Don't work here

The company doesn't care about innovation and hardworking as much as you have a good relationship with the PM. If you have a good relationship and don't have enough experience, you will be promoted.

Good to learn

I am learning lot of formulas and dashboard creations. Nice culture and friendly working environment.shift time is extend and very stressed. Helping mind have each one. Canteen is worst providing food.good place for beginners

Good company

Css is a very good environment to gain knowledge and to share the knowledge . Css grooms people to the next level in work environment and makes them to groom themselves for their personal life as well .

Na

Good start for Freshers Average work culture. Bad Salary Hike. Management does not keep up their promise. Poor Team Management. No Transparency Growth does not depend upon ones performance , Pure Luck!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CSS Corp. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CSS Corp with

• CSS Corp
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?