CA Firm

CA Firm

CA Firm Employee Review

Bank Auditor

Whole day work in Bank, learned how to tackle with the bank employees, learned hot to work in team, ho to manage and control the team members as was the team leader.how to attend meetings with the Banks manager, general manager, chief manager, head of the audit department, the most enjoyable part of job is finding the leakage of bankers which they miss while sanctioning the advances.

Same role

I learned work and how a person behaviour changed if they are at higher position than you

Just learn work where ever you go. We want to learn new things. Don't take own decisions in any stage while working. Everyone should know the other people also human being

Pros

No lunch

Cons

9 hour
Same role

Fun workplace and productive

It was too tiring day. I have learned about the audit reports and little bit of accounts. The timing of evening is too long. It was fun working with the employee.
Same location

Challenging and knowledgeable

A typical workday at work is always challenging as well as it gives us the opportunity to learn different things related to finance as well as corporate culture. I have earned how to deal with the problem related to different accounting situations, ERP 9, financial statements, payroll, billing, TDS, GST.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CA Firm. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CA Firm with