CA Firm

CA Firm

CA Firm Employee Review

Productive and fun place.

1. 9'o clock to start time for job and 5'o clock off. 2.I learned every day new things and working on it. 3. all the online and offline work is going very smoothly, every little things will be consider by the management. 4. culture of office is too much natural and also lovable everyone doing their work and help each other, on weekend we all are doing fun activity to fresh over mind. 5. its an accounting work so always consider data of any company's must be hard part of the work. 6. submit over file while its done without any error in given time.

Practical

• Working when you are ill• Learned a lot of things in the office working at the end of the day• Manage the office in the absence of a colleague or any one• Disturbance when trying to concentrate in work• Working constantly without any distraction

Cons

No Cons

too busy work place I worked at approx 10 to 11 hrs

I am happy to working in CA firm because we have new work to do,new cases,different clients and it's not boring, but they give much pressure on me and my colleagues. If you want knowledge you go to CA Firm, If you want money please don't go.

Pros

FOOD and appropriation

Cons

Same role

Working in a ca firm is a nice experience

I think fresher should do the work in a ca firm. They can learn so many things from ca firm. So ca firm is the best place to learn differ kind of work in a accounting line.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CA Firm. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CA Firm with

• CA Firm
  • Productive and fun place.