CA Firm

CA Firm Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

For beginners it is a good place to learn

My journey is very good in Ca firm , when I joined I didn't know any thing but now I am capable to do my work perfectly ,I learnt so many things from here , my boss and my colleagues are very supportive . My

Pros

No pros

Cons

Productive and supporting people around me.

My job was very good in terms of all way likes comfortable timing hours, Saturday half-day, getting snacks everyday, all people were good and supportive, nearby to my home.

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

No cons.

Very productive, Relaxed and co-operative

Very goid experience, well and organized managerial teams and good working climate. Proper Training and good working facilities are the main advantages of the Management.

I learned work and how a person behaviour changed if they are at higher position than you

Just learn work where ever you go. We want to learn new things. Don't take own decisions in any stage while working. Everyone should know the other people also human being

Pros

No lunch

Cons

9 hour

too busy work place I worked at approx 10 to 11 hrs

I am happy to working in CA firm because we have new work to do,new cases,different clients and it's not boring, but they give much pressure on me and my colleagues. If you want knowledge you go to CA Firm, If you want money please don't go.

Pros

FOOD and appropriation

Productive and skillful

I have learnt mean things as I don't had any knowledge about account when I was fresher at ca firm. I got disciplined and sencere about work and my life

Pros

Free lunchs, Extra knowledge

Cons

Some Irritating clients

Fun workplace and productive

It was too tiring day. I have learned about the audit reports and little bit of accounts. The timing of evening is too long. It was fun working with the employee.

Good, Looking for growth

Frindly atmosphere, Good work experience in current company, deal with MNC Clients and had learned lot of new things from them and now I'm looking for change.

Pros

Friendly Behaviour

Cons

Long time

Best plaxe to boost yours careers

Its a place where you learn a lot of thinks that is required in a company.If you spend more time there,its benefits you. You can works as part time accountant in many firms.

Pros

Learn lot over the time period

Cons

No any cons

Very good

Very good,You have always something to learn and work flow is also gdd a place where professionals are created good place for learning accounting skills.

Jobs at CA Firm

See more jobs

Chartered accountant like experience

Have all experience in all fields such as taxation , audit -statutory , internal, tax , concurrent , financial reporting compliance, ROC compliances, etc

Good

Articleship experience was very interesting and intriguing. I always tried to find some or the other finance work as my interest lies in that field and will always be.

Work experience

While working in CA firm I learn more about accounting and finalisation of accounts practically, filling of VAT returns, and from 01/07/2017 GST returns, registration (all compliance of GST), drafting of Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss accounts. In CA firm I gained good knowledge of Income Tax audit of Firms/Company (Proprietorship firm, Partnership firm and companies also). CA firm is vast area for gaining knowledge in the field of accounting and taxation.

Bank Auditor

Whole day work in Bank, learned how to tackle with the bank employees, learned hot to work in team, ho to manage and control the team members as was the team leader.how to attend meetings with the Banks manager, general manager, chief manager, head of the audit department, the most enjoyable part of job is finding the leakage of bankers which they miss while sanctioning the advances.

Working in a ca firm is a nice experience

I think fresher should do the work in a ca firm. They can learn so many things from ca firm. So ca firm is the best place to learn differ kind of work in a accounting line.

Productive & Knowledge Gaining Place

Lots of thing to learn, Best opportunity to grow our self, future oriented & Prospective. Many time lots of pressure of work but that improve our efficiency.

Pros

Free Coffee & lunch

Cons

Long hour

Good experience

CA Firm practice in accounting is good experience all work day to day accounting GST income tax clients handle paper work audit visit industry communication skills better

What you learned

I have learned accounting, gst registration, bank reconciliation, gst reconcilation, book keeping, tds, and clients all work eg. bank entries, debtors, creditors, sale, purchase and gst fillingi

I have learnt some special accounting tools.

I have learnt some special accounting tools which is helpful increase profit for the business.These tools are MIS of accounts & finance, P&L a/c, cash flow model and working capital.

labourous , Intense, informative

we spend around 8-9 hours of work The management was not responsive to our needs The workplace culture is tedious, continous, prompt. The hardest part was collecting Data & Disbursing final report to them. The most enjoyed part was learning from experienced people Their Inputs & Feedback helped the Team to complete our Assignments or Tasks.

Learning Experience

I have worked for around 1 year in the role of Accounts Executive. In this role I was having the great exposure in terms of Learning amongst the young professionals.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CA Firm. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CA Firm with