CA Firm

CA Firm Employee Reviews

India300 reviews

Fun work place

I really like to work there. In working in a CA firm my confidence have build up.I got many experiences and life lessons. I wish i got a job like this firm only. Love to do a work in it.

Good Work Experience

Positive Work , Time to Time Work , Office Management , Telecommunication Good , Any Client Face to Face Solution , Any Work , Hard Work , Time to Time Billing.

CA Firm insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things

Good atmosphere

An audit determines whether an organisation is providing a true and fair view of its financial performance and position, which on its own is something any organisation wants to achieve.Providing comfort over the accuracy of management accounts, or revealing systematic errors occurring throughout the year, a year end audit is critical to decision making for an organisation placing reliance on management information.

Pros

Good team

Cons

Flexible time

Fresh and amazing experience

The workplace has its own pros and cons which includes learning new and exciting things everyday but also stressful at the same time and employees get that sense of belonging along with the heavy responsibility.

Good place to work, Good work life balance. They offer flexibility and help to grow career wise.Various types of work in field of Taxation and Auditing

Good for learners

CA firm are really good for learners and students who wants there career in accounts & finance department. You will not only learn accounting but understand the same thoroughly.You will learn various other subjects such as Taxation, Auditing etc.Since you will be working with the CAs, you will learn to understand & solve problems related to it in more sophisticated ways.

Practical

• Working when you are ill• Learned a lot of things in the office working at the end of the day• Manage the office in the absence of a colleague or any one• Disturbance when trying to concentrate in work• Working constantly without any distraction

Cons

No Cons

Productive and supporting people around me.

My job was very good in terms of all way likes comfortable timing hours, Saturday half-day, getting snacks everyday, all people were good and supportive, nearby to my home.

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

No cons.

For beginners it is a good place to learn

My journey is very good in Ca firm , when I joined I didn't know any thing but now I am capable to do my work perfectly ,I learnt so many things from here , my boss and my colleagues are very supportive . My

Pros

No pros

Very productive, Relaxed and co-operative

Very goid experience, well and organized managerial teams and good working climate. Proper Training and good working facilities are the main advantages of the Management.

I learned work and how a person behaviour changed if they are at higher position than you

Just learn work where ever you go. We want to learn new things. Don't take own decisions in any stage while working. Everyone should know the other people also human being

Pros

No lunch

Cons

9 hour

too busy work place I worked at approx 10 to 11 hrs

I am happy to working in CA firm because we have new work to do,new cases,different clients and it's not boring, but they give much pressure on me and my colleagues. If you want knowledge you go to CA Firm, If you want money please don't go.

Pros

FOOD and appropriation

Productive and skillful

I have learnt mean things as I don't had any knowledge about account when I was fresher at ca firm. I got disciplined and sencere about work and my life

Pros

Free lunchs, Extra knowledge

Cons

Some Irritating clients

Fun workplace and productive

It was too tiring day. I have learned about the audit reports and little bit of accounts. The timing of evening is too long. It was fun working with the employee.

Good, Looking for growth

Frindly atmosphere, Good work experience in current company, deal with MNC Clients and had learned lot of new things from them and now I'm looking for change.

Pros

Friendly Behaviour

Cons

Long time

Best plaxe to boost yours careers

Its a place where you learn a lot of thinks that is required in a company.If you spend more time there,its benefits you. You can works as part time accountant in many firms.

Pros

Learn lot over the time period

Cons

No any cons

Very good

Very good,You have always something to learn and work flow is also gdd a place where professionals are created good place for learning accounting skills.

Chartered accountant like experience

Have all experience in all fields such as taxation , audit -statutory , internal, tax , concurrent , financial reporting compliance, ROC compliances, etc

Good

Articleship experience was very interesting and intriguing. I always tried to find some or the other finance work as my interest lies in that field and will always be.

Work experience

While working in CA firm I learn more about accounting and finalisation of accounts practically, filling of VAT returns, and from 01/07/2017 GST returns, registration (all compliance of GST), drafting of Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss accounts. In CA firm I gained good knowledge of Income Tax audit of Firms/Company (Proprietorship firm, Partnership firm and companies also). CA firm is vast area for gaining knowledge in the field of accounting and taxation.

Bank Auditor

Whole day work in Bank, learned how to tackle with the bank employees, learned hot to work in team, ho to manage and control the team members as was the team leader.how to attend meetings with the Banks manager, general manager, chief manager, head of the audit department, the most enjoyable part of job is finding the leakage of bankers which they miss while sanctioning the advances.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CA Firm. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CA Firm with

• CA Firm
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?