CA Firm

CA Firm Employee Reviews in Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Productive and fun workplace

This is one of the best Company to work with. BEST WORK CULTURE Friendly Environment Professional Growth Personal Growth Learning Grooming Development

Good, Looking for growth

Frindly atmosphere, Good work experience in current company, deal with MNC Clients and had learned lot of new things from them and now I'm looking for change.

Pros

Friendly Behaviour

Cons

Long time

Unlimited Work with good management

I am glad to work with a firm which has complex problem and give opportunity to handle with miminum efforts. Such a work full environment which give experience of handle problem not only organization but also personal.

accountant

I have no more experience but i work very honestly and i do work very hard and achieve some targetss...................................................

Pros

free launches

Learn new things

Learned how to manage the company account as well to prepare BRS. Best management and best co worker. Timings were the best part of the job. As it was CA firm I learnt a lot related to audit work.

I has worked in C.A. firm as a office work.

I has worked in C.A. Firm as a office work as a salary of Rs. 7000 per month. I has worked in firm as document send to other party/company on behalf of C.A. firm.

I was senior Article Assistant

I have done work related accounts, audits, and direct taxes.I have audits of schools, colleges, hospitals, co-operative societies, banks, trusts,manufacturer, dealers & retailers. there are 8 employees in our office. It's proprietorship firm. we also handling work other than audits like, accounting, income tax return filing, tds return filing, drafting audit reports, scrutiny case which is raised by income tax department.

To develop a bright career with a growth oriented organization which provides opportunities for accepting challenges, motivation to excel and to speci

• Audit (Internal Audit, Statutory Audit, Government Audit, Stock Audit, Firm Audit, Bank Audit, Proprietorship Audit, Trust Audit, Company Audit etc.) • Income Tax Matter(IT Returns, TDS Filling, Service tax etc.) • Audit reports • ROC Matters (e-filling of form ) • Project Finance. • Accounting system Managements. • Internal Control management.

Pros

free lun.

Cons

short hours

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CA Firm?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CA Firm. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CA Firm with

Learn about CA Firm in Ahmedabad, Gujarat

• CA Firm
  • Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?