CA Firm

CA Firm Employee Reviews in Guwahati, Assam

HK Agrawala amd Associates

For a fresher it is a very good platform to work in a CA firm. My workplace focused mainly on NGO audits where he missionary Christian organizations take the help of our expertise team to rectify their accounts if they have any. Along with it we did income tax return of individuals too.

loads of pressure during tax audit month but rest months are good for learning skills from your seniors

here you will get frustrated sometimes but as times goes by you will fill right to it, here you can improve your accounting skills if you have good mentor with you... i have seen many CA Firm where they tell you before you join that they are going to teach you stuffs like audit return, gst return etc but they dont, they just keep their work doing from you but some are really genuine... join for a month and soon you will find

Nice environment

Well maintain behaviour,nice and friendly atmosphere. Boss was not to rude, speak friendly and treat as family.All the staff were like friends.It was a good experience working there.

Overall good .. work place culture was good. Homely environment was there. I have learned a lot. It was a very good experience for me. Quarter endings are the hardest part of the job.

Nice Place where we can learn

The place is no bad where we can learn along with earning and I have to handle different kind of companies, firms, and moreover I have learn almost all kind of tax related work including income tax return.

its a good experience to work under ca

i have been working here for the last 5 months and its been a great experience for me because i have got to know what is accounts actually.

productive workplace

I joined the firm in Jan 13 , timing 10 am to 5 pm,i prepared accounts books in tally. my seniors are very helpful i learned enough about accounts management is good.

day to day accounts

Day to Day cash handlingsentry of files of dfferent clients related to business,day to day paper works,meeting clients etc.

Pros

they never provide free lunch

Cons

10am to 6pm

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CA Firm. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CA Firm with