CA Firm

CA Firm Employee Reviews in New Delhi, Delhi

Love to work

good experience with my current company. I learned many new things at this work culture. but I'll enjoy the work-life of this company. the most enjoyable part of the job is achieving the target on time.

Average

Average not highly appreciable. You can make some experience to come accountants field. CA article can learn bit more than normal trainee. Salary paid on time to time. Behaviour is good.

Indeed is nice platform where any person get job without any stragal.

Indeed is helpful for me mostly. Indeed inform new job in continuous bassis.But have a limitation that many company post for job which is fake. I suggest that please find out fake company. Internshala is topper for this accounting to my view.

Good and fun workplace

Good firm and work place is very good for each employee as well as environment of office is also like a home.And management is also good and best part of this office is management focus on employee equally.

Good experience

. Staff cooperative . Freedom to work and deals clients . All facilities were good . Good management . Good environment to do work . Free to take decision .

Cons

10 to 7

Accountant

• Preparing financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts, undertaking financial audits an independent check of an organization’s financial position.

Pros

only salary

Cons

9 hours

There is productive work experience

Under the training process, we have so many fields of work and lots of things related to finance and accounting .so in this tanning I have work with different types of the company as an auditor and get lots of exposer of the dynamic field of work.

Pros

Have a learning and personality, professional knowledge and talent buildup process.

Cons

If here is lots of good thing the cons have no place

I have learned so many things from this firm, i learned how to behave in different- different situations, how to work with Team as junior and as a team leader also, how to easily handle work loads, how to talk to clients and their accountants. a typical day at work-When income tax returns and tax audit returns has to be sent hardest part of my job is doing so many work in less salary. most enjoyable part of my job is my WORK. I love my field, i love these works, even i want to learn more so i can be best in my field

Its good to work in ca frim ,I gain too much knowledge from here and learn accounting facts

Tuesday is typical day sales tax,service tax , tds , income tax co- workers are very supportive its the time of reporting worked together with all the staff

Good Work Place

Management is very cooperative. Good Environment for working & Learning.

Learning & Great Place for Work

Startup of Professional Career, Great Working Experience, New Ideas of Work target

Pros

Great fun & new exposures

Cons

Sparing Time from Family time

management issues, working issues,timings ec

overall are ok but there is a management problem that how to maintain a working of individual or team.and there s no growth in salary.

Good knowledge achieve in account line.

Hi, I am happy to work here .In this firm I achieve knowledge about account example income tax, sale tax,tds, service tax.

Pros

Cons

Half hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CA Firm. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CA Firm with