CA Firm Employee Reviews for Account Executive

I have learnt some special accounting tools.

I have learnt some special accounting tools which is helpful increase profit for the business.These tools are MIS of accounts & finance, P&L a/c, cash flow model and working capital.

Learning Experience

I have worked for around 1 year in the role of Accounts Executive. In this role I was having the great exposure in terms of Learning amongst the young professionals.

HK Agrawala amd Associates

For a fresher it is a very good platform to work in a CA firm. My workplace focused mainly on NGO audits where he missionary Christian organizations take the help of our expertise team to rectify their accounts if they have any. Along with it we did income tax return of individuals too.

CA Firm

CA Firm is a best place for freshers to gain knowledge and experience. CA firm is best for those who want to make career in accounting and taxation field other than ca.

Indeed is nice platform where any person get job without any stragal.

Indeed is helpful for me mostly. Indeed inform new job in continuous bassis.But have a limitation that many company post for job which is fake. I suggest that please find out fake company. Internshala is topper for this accounting to my view.

Nice

Nice work experience I received form the place good enviroment of work lot of knowledge received and good seniour got nice supervision and learn lot of accounting knowledge

i m hear to work with fun & enjoyment

i am gain of more knowledge in field of accounting and financing sector generally , my relation experience is maximum growth in this firm. we are work with my office friend to full to enjoy and honesly. thank you.

Nice Place where we can learn

The place is no bad where we can learn along with earning and I have to handle different kind of companies, firms, and moreover I have learn almost all kind of tax related work including income tax return.

Amazing

The Company is very best in all aapects. All the rules and regulations of firm are very comfortable and professional. All the staff members are very much cooperative.

work place

C A firm is just our beginning and I learned how to work in co. and handled the situation its nice experience overall enjoyable in C A firm its good to learner.

CA Firm

Its Charted Account Firm. Here I take training of computer and accounts how to dealing with client, its my first job so here I learn lot of issue . And basic knowldeg

Learn new things

Learned how to manage the company account as well to prepare BRS. Best management and best co worker. Timings were the best part of the job. As it was CA firm I learnt a lot related to audit work.

Join here for learn accounts

A good time spent with v. C. & Co., Because I learn all works of accounts with taxation in this company.

Productive and good workplace

I am doing all type of Account Work in a company. Company is related to Jewellery business.

Productive Work at initial stage.

Could learn more about accounting and taxation. Only negetive point was low salary and job insecurity. but had wide experience of accounting. Managing the total accounting upto internal auditing of trading and manufacturing Companies.

Very efficient place to work

I have learned a lot from here such to become a true professional balancing both my work as well as my personal life. My colleagues were really helpful all the time. Was the September audit month. It was fun to learn new things at any moment.

Pros

Gained expertise from my colleagues.

Cons

Long Hours

Low managing capability of the top management

I want to do work in that firm or company where i can make my growth according to my capability.

Pros

nothing

Cons

nothing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CA Firm. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CA Firm with