CA Firm

CA Firm Employee Reviews for Accountant

too busy work place I worked at approx 10 to 11 hrs

I am happy to working in CA firm because we have new work to do,new cases,different clients and it's not boring, but they give much pressure on me and my colleagues. If you want knowledge you go to CA Firm, If you want money please don't go.

Pros

FOOD and appropriation

Practical

• Working when you are ill• Learned a lot of things in the office working at the end of the day• Manage the office in the absence of a colleague or any one• Disturbance when trying to concentrate in work• Working constantly without any distraction

Cons

No Cons

Working in a ca firm is a nice experience

I think fresher should do the work in a ca firm. They can learn so many things from ca firm. So ca firm is the best place to learn differ kind of work in a accounting line.

What you learned

I have learned accounting, gst registration, bank reconciliation, gst reconcilation, book keeping, tds, and clients all work eg. bank entries, debtors, creditors, sale, purchase and gst fillingi

Tough job in accounts

Too much work because of lots of clients but work is enjoyable for Accountant. Well Management. Nature is good for staff. Not taking extra time after duty hours.

Knowledge gaining

It's good for learning.. From CA firm one can gain alot of knowledge regarding accounts.. But for cost of living salary is not enough for one..One can gain experience of accounts

Enjoyed working their and learned many new things.

it was really good place to work as i was working in ca firm so their is always pressure of work and deadline so i learned how to do work under pressure situation. Main reason behind leaving ca firm is that i recently became ACCA affiliate so i want join the job related to that field.

A typical day at work

Day starts with weekly office meeting about business and mostly field work related to client visted. Learnt a lot here and enjoyed the company of seniors and juniors.

Notgood

My work is good but salary not give proprely i am stress full in this job This job give me experience how do a proper work this job also give commutation skills

Only for basic accounting Knowledge

Working in a Ca firm is Only for basic accounting Knowledge. Here you can learn Gst, Taxation,ITR,Tds and many more things. If anyone wants to be an accountant it's ur first stage.

I think fresher's do to the work in CA firm for the great experience

Good to work with under the qualified CA. Great experience Easy and peaceful work Enjoy to do work with the educated people And I love my work my profession

I am so happy

CA Firm is a best place for freshers to gain knowledge and experience. CA firm is best for those who want to make career in accounting and taxation field other than ca. good experience with my current company. I learned many new things at this work culture.

CA firm good for learning about the tax and accounting

CA firm good for learning about the tax and accounting, in CA firm the higher level of learning, there are no pressure work you can do your work without pressures.

Productive and fun place.

1. 9'o clock to start time for job and 5'o clock off. 2.I learned every day new things and working on it. 3. all the online and offline work is going very smoothly, every little things will be consider by the management. 4. culture of office is too much natural and also lovable everyone doing their work and help each other, on weekend we all are doing fun activity to fresh over mind. 5. its an accounting work so always consider data of any company's must be hard part of the work. 6. submit over file while its done without any error in given time.

I am working in c a firm, i learned many things there like work closely with the tax department to ensure performance of tax planning, client interaction,Collaborate with staff on income tax preparation and planning

Overall great experience

Handle income tax and gst returns regularly also file ROC returns Meeting in every month for future prospects Work divided into all staff properly Taking Proper follow up from clients for all confirmations, bills and all the things which needed in accounts.

lots of things to learn

workplace culture is good and free seniors, ready to help where you get stucked, if candidate is ready to learn and want to grow in accounting & finance field should go for internship.

i love accountancy

new job place and enjoy . many firm knowledge all about account maintain . The Tax team is a key part of the Finance and Operations Team and works closely with the wider global tax community. Typical tasks required by the role include responsibility for the extraction and analysis of accounting data for tax purposes, preparation of tax calculations and returns, checking tax adjustments and preparing tax reports for Vodafone operating company local tax teams based around the world. There are opportunities to specialize in direct or indirect taxes, and in particular countries as the tax team expands.

Not for those who choose to be in dynamic field

Good to be an accountant when you like to do the same task again and again on a daily basis. It feels bored but good for those who want job security as you can easily get a job anywhere.

Work load of GST TDS IT Return

Enjoyed the job time. Learn lots of new things and ideas from there. Faces with some practical problems occur in the market in banking and in office .

overall experience was good and had a friendlly working environment.

A very good ca firm i must say where i had enrich the knowledge from senior professionals. a very cheerful working environment awsome location and safe place if there is a question about rating this firm i give 3and a half out of 5

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CA Firm. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CA Firm with