CA Firm

CA Firm Employee Reviews for Associate

Productive and fun workplace

This is one of the best Company to work with. BEST WORK CULTURE Friendly Environment Professional Growth Personal Growth Learning Grooming Development

All is good for me.

Every think is good but some time typical day at work near Tax filling date. Management is helpful anytime for every work which belong to office or not.

Pros

Free movies pass or Free IPL Match Pass

Cons

Health care

Very nice working place my knowledge is growing in this firm so my working income tax audit and bank audit gst audit and roc complaince and filing gst ,income tax return

Account executive

Good knowledge place and good working environment I was learn alot, good team good place good CA good guidelines and healthy environment for learn they support you every time,

positive environment

Good Environment in Work Place. Maintain a good Relation Between Employer - Employee,all employee of the firm maintained good ethics in work place and positive thinking.

Work Pressure Is Too High.

Work Pressure is Too high and Salary is Too Low. There are no time to EAT and to Sleep. Filling ITR and GST Return and go to Audit In CA Firm. Firm is Too Good and Salary is Too Low.

Pros

Free Lunch Provided.

Cons

Working Hours Is too high.

Accounting

This is was a typical accountant job handling accounts for the 51 educational institutions. Have learnt accounting for hospital and educational institutions work place culture was not so good and have to manage all politics from upper management.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

Politics in work

Efficient and Effective Smooth Running with Productive approach towards the goal.

I am enjoying my work each day coming to the office. I learned a lot in the field of Accounts, Administration and Operations, managing the clients, the people, obeying the seniors and superiors and coordinating with my peers and thereby making a healthy place to work for everyone. The management is the sole decision maker on anything and I fully agree to that. The hardest part was when I took over the job single handedly and the most enjoyable part is that I am efficiently handling each and every assignments now with a positive response from my superiors.

Geting accounting knowledge

Got an best experience in a CA firm.Good knowledge from the firm. From these firm the candidate will get an better knowledge about the accounting and Tax services.

Productive and Great Learning

Work as an associate and gain experience on various projects including hotel project, government organisation, banking sector.

accountant

I have no more experience but i work very honestly and i do work very hard and achieve some targetss...................................................

Pros

free launches

Learing

I have learned everything in accounts from this firm and here coordinator are very kind and they help in every matter in accounts

Gud

Very good company, good management, good friends. I learned there dignity and discipline.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Timings

Learning & Great Place for Work

Startup of Professional Career, Great Working Experience, New Ideas of Work target

Pros

Great fun & new exposures

Cons

Sparing Time from Family time

Productive and fun workplace

Their is good Accommodations.they a given proper perk, I am so thankful to my previews job because their i can explore my knowledge in different stream..

Pros

free lauchese

Audit Assistant

Its is a practicing CA firm. I was handling Central Stat audit of bank and got very good exposure.

Pros

Free lunch and travelling allowances

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CA Firm. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CA Firm with