CA Firm

CA Firm Employee Reviews for Audit Associate

I learned work and how a person behaviour changed if they are at higher position than you

Just learn work where ever you go. We want to learn new things. Don't take own decisions in any stage while working. Everyone should know the other people also human being

Pros

No lunch

Cons

9 hour

Fun workplace and productive

It was too tiring day. I have learned about the audit reports and little bit of accounts. The timing of evening is too long. It was fun working with the employee.

Bank Auditor

Whole day work in Bank, learned how to tackle with the bank employees, learned hot to work in team, ho to manage and control the team members as was the team leader.how to attend meetings with the Banks manager, general manager, chief manager, head of the audit department, the most enjoyable part of job is finding the leakage of bankers which they miss while sanctioning the advances.

Good

Good Firm. Having work in all areas in the field of Accounting, Auditing and Taxation. Filing of returns of Companies, ROC filing, Firms and Individuals. Statutory Audit, Bank Audit, Concurrent Audit, Stock and Debtors Audit and Revenue Audit.

Productive work place

Was a great value addition to my career path. It's a good place to learn team spirit and time management. Punctuality is given utmost importance. Great work environment

Grow with the Organisation

Learn n Teach, Share what is required, confidential matters to be kept within organisation not to disclose with outsiders or with any of the strangers.

Pros

Confident

Cons

Lazy

Very energetic environment

I have worked with CA firm name T.R Chadha and lpp It has many listed company under his name The working staff is very friendly and very good at solving problems

Unlimited Work with good management

I am glad to work with a firm which has complex problem and give opportunity to handle with miminum efforts. Such a work full environment which give experience of handle problem not only organization but also personal.

Professional work place

Good company to work for Recognized charted accountants firm I have done article in this company many not have much knowledge on this company to express

Work Culture

work Pressure is high. The payment is very low as per work. No timely payment is given. Frequent Audit tours is offered with less expenses. No future progress and carrier advancement.

Pros

snacks only

Cons

long working hour, Monotonous job

Capacity building and learning experience

Good work culture long hours salary not satisfied good learning experience enjoyed company of peers seniors were nice safe for ladies to work late hours

Pros

nothing

Audit assistant

I had work there as a audit assistant and I learn lots of f skill in accounting and finance I also learn a of me statutory payments regarding taxation .

Pros

Free

Cons

8 to 10

Good place to study about accounts work in real life situations.

Being a fresher into the job,the people will welcome you and assist you in various tasks.Mistakes will be made, but that's how you learn. It will help you to know how to work and behave in an office and gives a experience to interact with different types of clients. Best thing is you can learn from the preparation of accounts up to the finalisation of accounts ,and you can learn how to check and audit the accounts ,So that you can improvise yourself in the field.At time of end of financial year ,be ready to stay for long hours in office ,even if you have completed your work,you have to help your co workers. Don't expect big amount of salary,as the goal is to get experience on the accounts and that is for your career.But you will get enough money to cover your travel expenses. This is the place you can learn from your mistakes and to get ready to work for big companies.

Pros

free time to study, if you like to study any course in private stream

Cons

like said, at end of financial year, ready to stay for long hours

strict discipline

the co workers were always helpful. but salary was too poor. i had learned what is struggle . time maintain was the most painful session. 12 hours duty and only 1 hrs break. it was so boaring.

Learning environment

Auditing work piles on by the end of september which requires us to work for countless number of hours to get the work done but due to team work and guidance and support of senior professionals it becomes easier and imparts knowledge.

Pros

hanging out with office friends

Cons

fewer facilities

The Job was very productive and was knowledgeable, excellent for those who want to learn accounting and business knowledge

My all days were interesting and good, All co workers were very co-operative management was very very good, I have learned the actual working operations in different functional areas of companies and practical work of accounting, the most i enjoy is to Learn every day different types of business and accounting related work. Nothing was hardest for me in my job, actually every thing was interesting.

Pros

Everything was good except salary

Cons

Only Salary was little less

So cooperative and funny place

Become saturated on every filing date means month end of July and September. But I enjoy those days because i like responsibilities and work load situations. My boss and other co-workers are very supportive and cooperative.

Pros

Free tea & snacks

Cons

Carried out Statutory & Internal Audit of Public & Private Ltd. Cos. Such National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd. (Patana), Tops Security Limited, Maheshwari chains Pvt. Ltd. Key tasks included Vouching of Cash, Bank, Sales & Purchase transaction, Debtors Ledger Scrutiny, Preparation of Audit Report.

Work friendly culture

Branch audit, Manage to develop in self confidence. Management were very helpful to the employee. Co-workers were very supportive. Travelling was the toughest part of work. Every day were enjoyable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CA Firm. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CA Firm with

• CA Firm
  • Audit Associate
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?