CA Firm

CA Firm Employee Reviews for Auditor

Challenging & Learning

Environment was friendly in nature, Everyday was challenging, chasing about due date completing work before due date. managing the heavy work. The most amazing part is we get some salary on time

Pros

friendly nature

Very Good

It is a workaholic, all the member of firm are very helpful. Work culture is very good And I have learned many things with this firm. I have got Very good work experience with this firm.

A place to learn and use your skills and potential in a right direction. Employee friendly workplace and supportive as well , its just that I am looking for exposure in core area.

working nature

I have dedicated towards my work. and learned lots of new things there and also worked on new challanges. i also worked here as an HR and listen the problems of labourers and tried to find the solutions of the problems.

Auditor

Learn Stock audit at different company .having knowledge of bank concurrent audit and vat audit .learn how to handle the work in simple ways and handle the work underpressure.

Productive and fun work place

It was a nice working experiance and grear exposure in various field like audit,taxation,accounts, finance. And good opportunity to work with different sectors.

Learning Place

I gained a lot of knowledge & i cay say a better place for learning & earning.I gained leadership qualities while assigning work to my subordinates . I have gained flexibility in my work as a result of which i am able to perform many task effectively & efficiently.

ca firm

I have worked in the office in typical day like audit period . I learnt work like accounts ,audit & taxation and how to manage office.I am senior in the office with familier with others. i like working hard.

Pros

free launch, convences

Cons

long time

Productive and helped me to get experience in Bank Audits

Helpful in learning Bank Audits, Stock Audits and Statutory Audits of Banks and Companies and return filing of Individuals etc

Pros

allowances

Cons

long working hours

Productive & Fun at worlplace

It was overall good at our Workplace....Sometimes we will be having ample of work...I have learned everything which i can from my firm.. All the co- workers are very cooperative...The hardest & most enjoyable part of the job is going places for the Audit purpose...

Good Work Place

Management is very cooperative. Good Environment for working & Learning.

My career Till date

Working in the Same office right from start, got good experiences, gradual growth in knowledge and the work done.. Looking on all works in our office.

Na

its good lot of things got to know and gained lot of knowledge taxation part, e fillings preparations etc. learned from the CA

Pros

Cons

na

Learnt to lead the teams, coordinating different jobs.Learnt to assisst the clients.

good cooperation and support

good support from team and team head.working environment is different in different locations.

Pros

bonus

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CA Firm. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CA Firm with