CA Firm

CA Firm Culture reviews

Clear

Bank Auditor

Whole day work in Bank, learned how to tackle with the bank employees, learned hot to work in team, ho to manage and control the team members as was the team leader.how to attend meetings with the Banks manager, general manager, chief manager, head of the audit department, the most enjoyable part of job is finding the leakage of bankers which they miss while sanctioning the advances.

Very productive, Relaxed and co-operative

Very goid experience, well and organized managerial teams and good working climate. Proper Training and good working facilities are the main advantages of the Management.

labourous , Intense, informative

we spend around 8-9 hours of work The management was not responsive to our needs The workplace culture is tedious, continous, prompt. The hardest part was collecting Data & Disbursing final report to them. The most enjoyed part was learning from experienced people Their Inputs & Feedback helped the Team to complete our Assignments or Tasks.

productive and learning

Talking about the experience was productive and ok here. Lack of management control. Timing was pathetic and no one was responsible at work culture...

A typical day at work

Day starts with weekly office meeting about business and mostly field work related to client visted. Learnt a lot here and enjoyed the company of seniors and juniors.

Learning best place

Through any where I m in world my work is a key for learning manageing the Leader ship qualities in me would be a future success and take care of my colleagues.

I am so happy

CA Firm is a best place for freshers to gain knowledge and experience. CA firm is best for those who want to make career in accounting and taxation field other than ca. good experience with my current company. I learned many new things at this work culture.

Challenging and knowledgeable

A typical workday at work is always challenging as well as it gives us the opportunity to learn different things related to finance as well as corporate culture. I have earned how to deal with the problem related to different accounting situations, ERP 9, financial statements, payroll, billing, TDS, GST.

accounting & auditing

Good Experience With Healthy Environment

Here I do Many Work Like Auditing Of Bank, Co-operative Societies, Tax Audits etc., GST Returns Including GST-R9, Incometax, Accounting, TDS Work Culture is free but with heavy work load,

My office

Once moment i go to the office and i see that no one has come to office and i had to do all the work that day and i learn invoice billing,gst return,income tax return,gst registration,etc. and i lean how to manage office,filling and there are best culture in ca firm.

Love to work

good experience with my current company. I learned many new things at this work culture. but I'll enjoy the work-life of this company. the most enjoyable part of the job is achieving the target on time.

Productive and fun place.

1. 9'o clock to start time for job and 5'o clock off. 2.I learned every day new things and working on it. 3. all the online and offline work is going very smoothly, every little things will be consider by the management. 4. culture of office is too much natural and also lovable everyone doing their work and help each other, on weekend we all are doing fun activity to fresh over mind. 5. its an accounting work so always consider data of any company's must be hard part of the work. 6. submit over file while its done without any error in given time.

Working at CA firm is very hectic but it give us opportunity to learn alot of things. Overall the work culture is hectic but at the end you polished enough to face the basic real life situation.

its ok ok experience

working under a ca firm is good you can learn lots of them about the financd accounts the work culture is also supportive but when it comes to wages they will not pay so much as you expected but as a trainee you have lots of things you could learn and gain experience which is helpful in your future thanks

Productive and fun workplace

This is one of the best Company to work with. BEST WORK CULTURE Friendly Environment Professional Growth Personal Growth Learning Grooming Development

Accounting

It's nice to work over there but salary increments is quite low Staff is friendly nature and most helping at our works each other's We used to update day to day in our daily works

Pros

No lunch or any facilites

Cons

If needed we can work for extra hours

lots of things to learn

workplace culture is good and free seniors, ready to help where you get stucked, if candidate is ready to learn and want to grow in accounting & finance field should go for internship.

Very Good

It is a workaholic, all the member of firm are very helpful. Work culture is very good And I have learned many things with this firm. I have got Very good work experience with this firm.

Nice environment

Well maintain behaviour,nice and friendly atmosphere. Boss was not to rude, speak friendly and treat as family.All the staff were like friends.It was a good experience working there.

A place to learn and use your skills and potential in a right direction. Employee friendly workplace and supportive as well , its just that I am looking for exposure in core area.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CA Firm. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CA Firm with