CA Firm

CA Firm Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.3Job Security & Advancement

Productive and skillful

I have learnt mean things as I don't had any knowledge about account when I was fresher at ca firm. I got disciplined and sencere about work and my life

Pros

Free lunchs, Extra knowledge

Cons

Some Irritating clients

Good for learners

CA firm are really good for learners and students who wants there career in accounts & finance department. You will not only learn accounting but understand the same thoroughly.You will learn various other subjects such as Taxation, Auditing etc.Since you will be working with the CAs, you will learn to understand & solve problems related to it in more sophisticated ways.

Practical

• Working when you are ill• Learned a lot of things in the office working at the end of the day• Manage the office in the absence of a colleague or any one• Disturbance when trying to concentrate in work• Working constantly without any distraction

Cons

No Cons

Very productive, Relaxed and co-operative

Very goid experience, well and organized managerial teams and good working climate. Proper Training and good working facilities are the main advantages of the Management.

Good, Looking for growth

Frindly atmosphere, Good work experience in current company, deal with MNC Clients and had learned lot of new things from them and now I'm looking for change.

Pros

Friendly Behaviour

Cons

Long time

Best plaxe to boost yours careers

Its a place where you learn a lot of thinks that is required in a company.If you spend more time there,its benefits you. You can works as part time accountant in many firms.

Pros

Learn lot over the time period

Cons

No any cons

Very good

Very good,You have always something to learn and work flow is also gdd a place where professionals are created good place for learning accounting skills.

Good

Articleship experience was very interesting and intriguing. I always tried to find some or the other finance work as my interest lies in that field and will always be.

Productive & Knowledge Gaining Place

Lots of thing to learn, Best opportunity to grow our self, future oriented & Prospective. Many time lots of pressure of work but that improve our efficiency.

Pros

Free Coffee & lunch

Cons

Long hour

Learning Experience

I have worked for around 1 year in the role of Accounts Executive. In this role I was having the great exposure in terms of Learning amongst the young professionals.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CA Firm?

For learninng accounts essentials , C.A firm is a good plateform.

accounting knowledge increase by doning more diffrent works in c a firm , diffrent things you will learn, it could be helpful to clear your interview in any company. in a small period you learn more knowledge

I learned a lot of new things obviously like making Invoices and logics behind the entries.

It was 50-50, good and bad experience working in a CA firm. Firstly, I was hired for 9k salary but got 6k instead that was disappointing a bit more. Working for 9 hours was a lot still not appreciated. Not ignoring the facts that i have learned few things apart from my Institution.

Knowledge gaining

It's good for learning.. From CA firm one can gain alot of knowledge regarding accounts.. But for cost of living salary is not enough for one..One can gain experience of accounts

A typical day at work

Day starts with weekly office meeting about business and mostly field work related to client visted. Learnt a lot here and enjoyed the company of seniors and juniors.

Good

It's ok. There is less industrial area so salary pakage is less. I would like to go in matro city for job working. There is not good opportunity for go ahead. I would like to a good job with good faculty.

Only for basic accounting Knowledge

Working in a Ca firm is Only for basic accounting Knowledge. Here you can learn Gst, Taxation,ITR,Tds and many more things. If anyone wants to be an accountant it's ur first stage.

Its nice working at ca firm

Its nice working at ca firm for 1 year ...a lot of experince i gain...A lot of things i come to know Of accounting audit bank reconcillation and audit of banks mainetenance of account

Indeed bast track job pleasment

Indeed job placement bast track and indeed intailented job your skill.my skill according job please indeed or excilent job please indeed or CA firm bast wark .

Learning best place

Through any where I m in world my work is a key for learning manageing the Leader ship qualities in me would be a future success and take care of my colleagues.

I am so happy

CA Firm is a best place for freshers to gain knowledge and experience. CA firm is best for those who want to make career in accounting and taxation field other than ca. good experience with my current company. I learned many new things at this work culture.

HK Agrawala amd Associates

For a fresher it is a very good platform to work in a CA firm. My workplace focused mainly on NGO audits where he missionary Christian organizations take the help of our expertise team to rectify their accounts if they have any. Along with it we did income tax return of individuals too.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CA Firm. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CA Firm with