CA Firm

CA Firm Management reviews

Clear

labourous , Intense, informative

we spend around 8-9 hours of work The management was not responsive to our needs The workplace culture is tedious, continous, prompt. The hardest part was collecting Data & Disbursing final report to them. The most enjoyed part was learning from experienced people Their Inputs & Feedback helped the Team to complete our Assignments or Tasks.

Very productive, Relaxed and co-operative

Very goid experience, well and organized managerial teams and good working climate. Proper Training and good working facilities are the main advantages of the Management.

Learning Experience

I have worked for around 1 year in the role of Accounts Executive. In this role I was having the great exposure in terms of Learning amongst the young professionals.

Tough job in accounts

Too much work because of lots of clients but work is enjoyable for Accountant. Well Management. Nature is good for staff. Not taking extra time after duty hours.

Constantly client interaction

A typical day at work I learned Tally software their and get the knowledge by doing the work on tally only. management of the firm is good. workplace is quiet felt boared , their is no fun based activities taken.

productive and learning

Talking about the experience was productive and ok here. Lack of management control. Timing was pathetic and no one was responsible at work culture...

good

it was good experience in In finance IT services, work place was nice but salary management was not good, i learned new things in CA firm its good for freshers or graduates students

That is very good experience.

There is no any burden of the work because there is work divide with the another employee and every employee has a enough work to do for whole day.I learn how to do work with in office and how to talk and respect to seniors.There is very punctual everybody in the office. Management and discipline is very tough. There is environment and relation of every employee is very good.

Productive and fun place.

1. 9'o clock to start time for job and 5'o clock off. 2.I learned every day new things and working on it. 3. all the online and offline work is going very smoothly, every little things will be consider by the management. 4. culture of office is too much natural and also lovable everyone doing their work and help each other, on weekend we all are doing fun activity to fresh over mind. 5. its an accounting work so always consider data of any company's must be hard part of the work. 6. submit over file while its done without any error in given time.

All is good for me.

Every think is good but some time typical day at work near Tax filling date. Management is helpful anytime for every work which belong to office or not.

Pros

Free movies pass or Free IPL Match Pass

Cons

Health care

Good and fun workplace

Good firm and work place is very good for each employee as well as environment of office is also like a home.And management is also good and best part of this office is management focus on employee equally.

C l agarwal & associate

I worked at CL AGARWAL & ASSOCIATE full-time (More than 1.6 years) Pros 1. Fantastic work culture which promotes very good work-life balance 2. Great management team 3. Good employee benefits 4. Decent pay scale

Good Firm

Productive and learning workplace

1. Working hour 8hrs to 10 hrs 2. How to Filed ITR-6,How to put Journal entry in Tally ERP 9, GST 3. Management is Good.All staffs are goods. here All CA are very helpful

Pros

Learned everything which needs to Accounting job

Cons

working time.

Fun working

As a Fresher learned many things in the firm. Management is friendly in nature. As it is a new firm team is very patient and innovative in nature. Glad to be a part of the firm.

Good experience

. Staff cooperative . Freedom to work and deals clients . All facilities were good . Good management . Good environment to do work . Free to take decision .

Cons

10 to 7

Audit taxation

Management of the Firm’s activities Clients meeting and constructive agreements/New business Strategic Plans and developments Operational plans and direction. Consultancy works Networking assignments of Statutory Audits of various medium to large size companies/establishments Tax Audits Other Agreed upon procedures and assignments. VAT Audits Karnataka VAT Related matters Trust Audits Internal Audits of Large Companies Participation in Transfer Pricing Issues

Productive work place

Was a great value addition to my career path. It's a good place to learn team spirit and time management. Punctuality is given utmost importance. Great work environment

Here I learn so many things because when I came here I am full empty but when I leave I have good knowledge of accountancy. Salary is not given here. Management is dull.

Pros

Party

Account administrative

All types of work such as data entry in tally Internet mails response Data management Accounts related work Purchase, sales, bank reconciliation, audit, file submission, returns itr

Accounts training with working experience in Tally and MSoffice

1. working in heavy work load with great support of seniors and friendly environment. 2. Learnt about accounting, tally,msoffice,entry,rectification,fixed assets register,review handling, 3. Management with 8 rating out of 10. 4.Be punctual and can leave office at time alloted, if you want then can work for extra 5.there is nothing to say toughest in the job 6. working with perfect coordination with senior, junior,and great team work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CA Firm. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CA Firm with