CA Firm

CA Firm Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.0Pay & Benefits

For beginners it is a good place to learn

My journey is very good in Ca firm , when I joined I didn't know any thing but now I am capable to do my work perfectly ,I learnt so many things from here , my boss and my colleagues are very supportive . My

Pros

No pros

Cons

Productive and supporting people around me.

My job was very good in terms of all way likes comfortable timing hours, Saturday half-day, getting snacks everyday, all people were good and supportive, nearby to my home.

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

No cons.

too busy work place I worked at approx 10 to 11 hrs

I am happy to working in CA firm because we have new work to do,new cases,different clients and it's not boring, but they give much pressure on me and my colleagues. If you want knowledge you go to CA Firm, If you want money please don't go.

Pros

FOOD and appropriation

Fun workplace and productive

It was too tiring day. I have learned about the audit reports and little bit of accounts. The timing of evening is too long. It was fun working with the employee.

Productive & Knowledge Gaining Place

Lots of thing to learn, Best opportunity to grow our self, future oriented & Prospective. Many time lots of pressure of work but that improve our efficiency.

Pros

Free Coffee & lunch

Cons

Long hour

Challenging & Learning

Environment was friendly in nature, Everyday was challenging, chasing about due date completing work before due date. managing the heavy work. The most amazing part is we get some salary on time

Pros

friendly nature

accounting & auditing

CA Firm is a best place for freshers to gain knowledge and experience. CA firm is best for those who want to make career in accounting and taxation field other than ca. good experience with my current company. I learned many new things at this work culture.

Love to work

good experience with my current company. I learned many new things at this work culture. but I'll enjoy the work-life of this company. the most enjoyable part of the job is achieving the target on time.

CA firm is good for internship

I have completed my articleship training in CA firm. Its good for internship but for making a good career it is better to work in corporate industries.

Productive and fun place.

1. 9'o clock to start time for job and 5'o clock off. 2.I learned every day new things and working on it. 3. all the online and offline work is going very smoothly, every little things will be consider by the management. 4. culture of office is too much natural and also lovable everyone doing their work and help each other, on weekend we all are doing fun activity to fresh over mind. 5. its an accounting work so always consider data of any company's must be hard part of the work. 6. submit over file while its done without any error in given time.

Working at CA firm is very hectic but it give us opportunity to learn alot of things. Overall the work culture is hectic but at the end you polished enough to face the basic real life situation.

Productive and fun workplace

This is one of the best Company to work with. BEST WORK CULTURE Friendly Environment Professional Growth Personal Growth Learning Grooming Development

Indeed is nice platform where any person get job without any stragal.

Indeed is helpful for me mostly. Indeed inform new job in continuous bassis.But have a limitation that many company post for job which is fake. I suggest that please find out fake company. Internshala is topper for this accounting to my view.

lots of things to learn

workplace culture is good and free seniors, ready to help where you get stucked, if candidate is ready to learn and want to grow in accounting & finance field should go for internship.

Very Good

It is a workaholic, all the member of firm are very helpful. Work culture is very good And I have learned many things with this firm. I have got Very good work experience with this firm.

Not for those who choose to be in dynamic field

Good to be an accountant when you like to do the same task again and again on a daily basis. It feels bored but good for those who want job security as you can easily get a job anywhere.

Work load of GST TDS IT Return

Enjoyed the job time. Learn lots of new things and ideas from there. Faces with some practical problems occur in the market in banking and in office .

overall experience was good and had a friendlly working environment.

A very good ca firm i must say where i had enrich the knowledge from senior professionals. a very cheerful working environment awsome location and safe place if there is a question about rating this firm i give 3and a half out of 5

Pros

free lunches

C l agarwal & associate

I worked at CL AGARWAL & ASSOCIATE full-time (More than 1.6 years) Pros 1. Fantastic work culture which promotes very good work-life balance 2. Great management team 3. Good employee benefits 4. Decent pay scale

Good and productive

Good medium sized firm. It's a firm with 10 persons. Can cope with sole proprietary/partnership and small scale companies.. Well explained .. Can handle all types of accounts..

Pros

Free travelling and good environment

Cons

Good place to study about accounts work in real life situations.

Being a fresher into the job,the people will welcome you and assist you in various tasks.Mistakes will be made, but that's how you learn. It will help you to know how to work and behave in an office and gives a experience to interact with different types of clients. Best thing is you can learn from the preparation of accounts up to the finalisation of accounts ,and you can learn how to check and audit the accounts ,So that you can improvise yourself in the field.At time of end of financial year ,be ready to stay for long hours in office ,even if you have completed your work,you have to help your co workers. Don't expect big amount of salary,as the goal is to get experience on the accounts and that is for your career.But you will get enough money to cover your travel expenses. This is the place you can learn from your mistakes and to get ready to work for big companies.

Pros

Only SAlary

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CA Firm. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CA Firm with