Cadence Design Systems

Cadence Design Systems Employee Reviews

India64 reviews

Work life balance is difficult sometimes

routiene work exists , less compensation and also difficult to maintain work life balance sometimes.Pros: learning is goodNice colleages.ManagementWorkplace culture

Great place to work.

Cadence is really a great place to work.Employee will experience good combination to quality of work and work life balance.They provide good compensation and timely reward to keep motivated.

Productive and good workspace

Cadence culture is good, like the work environment,good to grow both technically and financially. Team collaboration is goodManagement ladder is good .

Pros

I added above

Cons

not much I will later

Good Company with great values

Pretty good company to work on latest technology nodes.Top management is very transparent & policies are very much employee centric.Decent pay & other benefits. No RSU's for lower levels.

Pros

Great food, many leaves

Cons

In few teams there is macro management and lots of favoritism is happening.

It's a great place to work.

Here people are really supportive. Management is good and will give you frequent opportunities to prove yourself. Amazing compensation. Regular gifts, rewards, awards, surprises, etc. Feels like a family.

Pros

Lunch, cab, frequent rewards

Cons

Very good company to work for

Very good site with very good food, sports room, premises. Work culture is very good & flexible. Team is also very good and supportive. Overall it's a plus.

Good experience

Good company. Average Pay. Good Food. Better Work Life Balance. Work from Home. Work wise not that great. Design opportunities are less.

good work life balance

I worked here for many years, I find good work life balance. Few teams are very good, few are ok. It is a good company with good mission and vision. Good, you can join.

Good work place to spend a long time of your career.

Pros- Work and life balance. Nice and understanding manager. Relaxing work culture and good colleagues. Cons- Missing opportunities. Slow growth.

nice

good managers. Healthy atmosphere. Nice colleagues. Exceptionally good food. Caring. Growth-oriented. good work. learning. supportive. helpful. friendly.

excellent work culture

A lot of scope to learn new things. Great Office infrastructure. And a pleasant yet competitive work environment. Regular internal team building activities are done, to increase knowledge of team members, highly motivating and career friendly atmosphere.

Productive and challenging

My work experience so far at Cadence has been very enriching. The projects that have come to me, needed innovation and hence were challenging and interesting. People across teams collaborate very well and work as one team.

Happy to be part of cadence. The environment here is only about work and enjoy. People here will feel you like a family. If you work you will grow other wise not. No politics or buttering work here. technology wise they work on latest technologies.

productive

good, nice culture n work-life balance.i enjoyed working over there. company gives lot of opportunity to work on the new technolgies. Gives many option to learn new things

good work life balance. Decent pay. Nice colleagues.

Fun place with helpful people

I was a summer intern and only worked for 2 months. In that time I found everyone to be quite helpful, willing to help you with your project and even taking the time to teach you anything new related to the project.

Pros

Free lunches

Good work life balance,Awesome food,But Less opportunities to grow

The managers(atleast my manager) didnot micro manage stuffs.Everyone was given enough freedom.People are always willing to help.Food was awesome.Provides good commutation services.

Pros

Almost Free Lunches Snacks and Dinner

Cons

Less events and fun activities

Productive & fun workplace with lots of benefits

Productive & fun workplace with lots of benefits in the company. would love to suggest others to join here. always enjoy my presence & work culture. management is also OK.

Pros

free lunches and lots of activities

Cons

nothing

Top 50 Best place to work

Top 50 Best place to work in the world. The organisation CEO is a visionary and made the company grow in a 10X way in the last 10 years. People who join cadence, does not easily leave the organisation due to the technical as well as compassionate leadership.

Excellent company for employees

I worked there for more than three years and enjoyed working there. I was my dream company to join and I achieved it. The work culture was great. Employees are of good quality and benefits provided to them are great.

Good organization to work

* Great company & leadership * Excellent work environment * Working on latest technologies * Salaries are site dependent * flexible working hours * flexible work from home policies

Pros

work life balance, great work

Cons

nothing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cadence Design Systems. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Cadence Design Systems with

• Cadence Design Systems
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?