Calcutta University

Calcutta University Employee Reviews

India11 reviews

productive and fun place

very good working atmosphere. plenty of scope to learn about the subject. but job is not secured. good work culture. hardest part of the job is to get next assignment.

Excellent workplace

Awesome experience. Though it was a contractual job , but it was an excellent workplace with awesome faculty members. This is the place where i have learnt most of the things in my career of 8 years. Without these learning process I was felt as incomplete.

Pros

Happy working hours and weekends.

Cons

Sometimes I get non cooperative faculties and less computerised documetation.

I am not happy with it

The salary is not enough to continue research work. My residence is located long way from my work place. So, I m not interested to continue my work further

very impressive

As i am a research trainee , the scholars are very helpfull. they helped me to learn a lot. the other thing is that the work culture is different from any other organization.

Pros

Excellent academic environment

Cons

nothing

My days at office

I love my work and give my best to complete the job. I like to take responsibility and finish the job in time. Always prefer team work and loving atmosphere for quality work.

Pros

No criteria

Cons

good working atmosphere

Productive and fun Work place

Productive and fun Work place. I have worked as Tech support executive in outbound call centers having an experience of 2 years. Currecntly working in Aditya Birla Group as HR trainee. Looking for a better opportunity.

a typical day at work

WE start work at 10.30 am. We have both theory lecture and laboratory classes . We do other administrative works also. My co workers are helpful and friendly. The best portion of work is every year we get new students who are usually different from the seniors and getting to know them and make them look up to me and appreciate my teaching.

Cons

Public state university of Kolkata, churner of great minds

"It is the first institution in South Asia to be established as a multidisciplinary and secular Western style university. Within India it is recognized as a Five Star University and a Centre with Potential for Excellence by the University Grants Commission and the National Assessment and Accreditation Council."- Indiatoday

Satisfactory but not secured

It is a research project. 3 years are over. Now I need a permanent job.

blessed working life

Enjoyed the working life from the beginning to the end.joined at the age of 21 s a green horn.GHrdually learned everything about office admn.,credit monitoring ,recovery techniques etc.

Pros

availablity of soft loans.

Cons

longer hrs. at office.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Calcutta University?

productive

I learnd to be- organized and prepared, open and honest about my skills, challenges, and strengths. And lastly I want to say that I learnd to be open to learning in new ways.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Calcutta University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Calcutta University Reviews by Location

Learn about Calcutta University in popular locations

• Calcutta University
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?