Calicut University

Calicut University Employee Reviews

Very helpful in learning punctuality, time management and dedication in work, understanding and using new instruments and methods with helping and approachable teachers and friendly colleagues.

relaxed, routine work culture

typical of a government job in Kerala. very relaxed and work culture.it is a big work place with hundreds of employees working. people normally work here as a permanent job till their end of service. it is a government job with all amenities. good for those who want a routine peaceful life. no pressure at work.

Pros

job security

Cons

not good for creative people

good

Good atmosphere and cent percentage natural support to do the job and co-workers are very helpful

content developer

An online course on library and information science will be launched by Calicut University under UGC. I am working as a theory or content developer of that courses for e-learning classes.

The corner place of my knowledge field with a supportive atmosphere.

As i have been studied there it was not a unfamiliar situations and management. And most of my co-workers was my class mates also. We worked as a team and utilize every moment of our working hours to give a holistic care. The long working hours (10-11 hrs) was felt me as very difficult.

Pros

team approach

Cons

long work hours

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Calicut University?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Calicut University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

Calicut University Reviews by Location

• Calicut University
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?