CAMBRIDGE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL

CAMBRIDGE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL Employee Reviews

It gives my passion to achieve my goals. I am feeling blessed always to have such an amazing experience of working here. I definitely want to recommend this organization to any new friends who want to start thier career.
The school was good for the students as well as for the teachers but from last 2 yrs its rapidly going down. The best teachers are out of the school now.. and its going to affect the school.
They show it up like an international standard. But it's just like a normal school. Posting photos is more important than teaching .They just fire employees with out any reason for cost cutting
It was a great experience working with Cambridge International School. I came across numerous challenges likewise conducting webinars, Quiz, Techfest which grew my professional knowledge and creativity. I feel proud to be a part of Cambridge International School.
Cambridge International School ,Sangrur is the best school in the region. It has all the facilities like Air-Conditioner campus, smart boards in each classrooms. This school got so many prestigious award like Best Infrastructure from UAE and many more.
Cambridge International School is good school, good platform to learn. Management is fair, workplace culture is fair, most enjoyable part of the job is celebration everything
I have learnt very useful things and work processes here in this school/Co. I was always appreciated for my work and never let down on doing any mistake (if any).
Working in Cambridge International is also a new experience .Coordinating three grades and teaching them simultaneously. Inculcating communicative skills in students is also a challenging task.
I recommend the parents to send their children in cambridge school as it grooms the overakl personality of an individual.It offers special facilities to the students like indoor swimming pool,shooting ,horse riding and cricket academy that is not easily available in other schools.
Pros
Breaks, health care
learned a lot while managing and teaching students and staff. Enjoyed while working with the organization. Staff was cooperative. everything was managed and well executed there.
The most favorite part of my work is to interact with parents and students.i really enjoyed their queries regarding school,management during admission time.i was always keen to search more about school so that i can easily reply them.
It was a wonderful place to know your Abilities and guidance by the Head was appreciable.She knows how to take out the best from You by assigning various jobs.
Pros
plan trips for teachers twice in a year
Cons
Long Hours Stay Backs
One of the best schools in India with a number of scholastic and co scholastic activities. I experienced a lot many activities and learned various teaching methods .
Pros
Teacher's Workshops, Picnics and Session ending parties
Cons
Long Stay backs twice a week
I found that over the years that I've worked in the school system that it was indeed a joy and an honor to teach at such a big institution. . Cambridge International School was very helpful in strengthening my skills and I took advantage of the training which helped me grow. The culture was like any other workplace culture.the staff was very cooperative. There were no hard parts of this job as I made myself prepared and very knowledgeable for the various jobs and was a team player, which assisted me in learning the jobs of others. The most enjoyable will always be the students; as they grow knowing you made an impact on them at some point.
It was good experience in working as a registrar in cambridge international school. Left the job due to husband's posting in mohali.My work was maintaintaing admission registers,handling queries,registration work and issuing prospectus. I use to handle calls regarding registration and admission.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no holidays
Very reputed institution, with very hardwoking good teachers, work culture is very motivating, working in this institution requires a person to be very hardworking and foccused for your job
Pros
good salary
Cons
long hours, too much work load
A prestigious international school of the city. I learned to work in coordination with other colleagues. We teach by indulging students in activities.
Pros
Free transportation for teachers
Cons
I being a volunteer, learned a lot about time and work management. I use to be the incharge of schedule making for part time teachers. I didn't any difficulty because my period of work was very short but I learned a lot from school as well as management they all goes in a very systematic manner.
Pros
free lunch and transport facilities, bonus in special days and for extra working days
Corporate world Challenges Friendly relations hardwork growth postivity different culture
i like to teach and do constructive work i learned to make different craft work ,large size paintings ,function decorations etc
Productive and learning atmosphere. I have learnt many things from this institution.The work atmosphere is very friendly.
Pros
Free tea at lunch time, saturday off
Cons
i dont find any cons just for my own growth i m applying