Cambridge University Press & Assessment

Cambridge University Press & Assessment Employee Reviews

India19 reviews

Nice office

The comapny amde me learn lot of things during me internship. This was my first office job and I have learnt lot of office ethics from this place. You should work once here.

Pros

Friendly people

I was a freelancer

For 2 years I worked as a freelance invigilator for Cambridge University Press conducting Cambridge English exams in and outside NCR. Overall it was an enriching experience, the payment was satisfactory on an hourly basis and also provide travelling allowance and food. But at the end they didn't provide me with any experience letter. At the time of joining, there was no appointment letter as well. No contract signed, nothing. They just called, gave training and that's it. When I asked for the experience letter, they said they don't give it to freelancers. I was disappointed that for 2 years I worked there but to no avail.

Pros

Good payment, relaxed working culture

Cons

Lack of professionalism as they didn't provide any appointment or experience letter

Been with Cambridge University Press over an year, had a great experience and learnt a lot, lot of room to learn and professional development.and great management.

Very unprofessional

They are very unprofessional. They can do anything what upper management wants. They are not fair with employees. Upper management can do anything for their personal benefits. Their CFO is very cruel to their employees. And if something happens fishy or any mistakes done by him he always put the blain on junior level employees. It's a UK Based publishing company. And they always listen only the upper management.

Productive and fun workplace

It was a great experience working at CUP. Extremely supportive co-workers and management. Fast-paced and somewhat stressful at times, but overall it was very enjoyable to work there.

Producutive & Team work

Company is having good products and services. Better learning while working. Team work is motto here. Transperancy is the key to success here. Gaining market share very fastly.

Pros

Transperancy in functioning

Fast-paced environment

One can learn a lot about publishing here. I learnt a lot about content development and content editing. A variety of work to keep one engaged. Casual environment.

Pros

Flexible timing

Cons

No work from home

Pretty Good!

I think it's quite decent for a fresher, however the pay is very low. Although office environment & work-life balance is top-notch. Superiors are good.

Looking for more opportunities and reward.

 Result-oriented leader with proven skills in spearheading cross-cultural teams of varied sizes, motivating them and honing their skills to achieve corporate goals

Pros

Work, Team, Meetings

Cons

Rewards and recoginition, Hike

Great place to Work

Cambridge Assessment is a pioneer in the field of Education. They have great products and a global presence. The policies are very good and empower employees to give their best.

Productive and fulfilling

Cambridge University Press India is making great strides in teh field of school and academic publishing, creating books that are of great value for learners, educators, academics and the general reader.

Learning workplace

The employees in the company works as a team. Learnt a lot about the publishing industry during my tenure & still is learning. The SPACE among the recruiters & employees. A fun loving atmosphere helps people achieve their goals.

A good place to gain experience

The work culture of Cambridge University Press is really open and allows its employees to be themselves. We all used to work as a family and not as coworkers.

Pros

Open work culture

Cons

Location of the office and travel time

It will indeed be a good place to work had it been for the actual core company benefits. But then, associates are not over burdened; so it's kind of likable.

Healthy Work Environment

Senior Management Team is fantastic. Get along with each other very well. Support each other. Work in a same direction under leadership of Managing Director and CFO.

Challenging Workplace

Negotiation Meeting in a large deal Keep your calm and cool Management supportive Co-workers supportive Understand employee's growth closing new business

so and such

So so Wish to see more improvements and changes on work culture More improvement in management Good working but salary satisfaction is not all Relation with co colleagues is very very important as it matters a lot because we have to communicate mainly and foremost with them 8 - 10 hours

Learning workplace

The experience of working at Cambridge University Press is very good. I am handling global list in Engineering and Science and its a new experience and I have learned a lot.

Nice environment to work

good to learn new things. Very friendly environment and feel free to work and no Pressure.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cambridge University Press & Assessment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Cambridge University Press & Assessment