Cambridge University Press

Cambridge University Press Employee Reviews

It was a great experience working at CUP. Extremely supportive co-workers and management. Fast-paced and somewhat stressful at times, but overall it was very enjoyable to work there.
For 2 years I worked as a freelance invigilator for Cambridge University Press conducting Cambridge English exams in and outside NCR. Overall it was an enriching experience, the payment was satisfactory on an hourly basis and also provide travelling allowance and food. But at the end they didn't provide me with any experience letter. At the time of joining, there was no appointment letter as well. No contract signed, nothing. They just called, gave training and that's it. When I asked for the experience letter, they said they don't give it to freelancers. I was disappointed that for 2 years I worked there but to no avail.
Pros
Good payment, relaxed working culture
Cons
Lack of professionalism as they didn't provide any appointment or experience letter
Company is having good products and services. Better learning while working. Team work is motto here. Transperancy is the key to success here. Gaining market share very fastly.
Pros
Transperancy in functioning
I think it's quite decent for a fresher, however the pay is very low. Although office environment & work-life balance is top-notch. Superiors are good.
The employees in the company works as a team. Learnt a lot about the publishing industry during my tenure & still is learning. The SPACE among the recruiters & employees. A fun loving atmosphere helps people achieve their goals.
Senior Management Team is fantastic. Get along with each other very well. Support each other. Work in a same direction under leadership of Managing Director and CFO.
Negotiation Meeting in a large deal Keep your calm and cool Management supportive Co-workers supportive Understand employee's growth closing new business
good to learn new things. Very friendly environment and feel free to work and no Pressure.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cambridge University Press?