CAMS

CAMS Employee Reviews

India29 reviews

workfriendlycamfreeteammanagementcompanysalary

Its waste company

They took your full efforts and give their low salary package and they give salary correct time but can't increase salary level and your position also

Pros

Free Refreshments

Cons

Long days

Productive and passion about work

Working environment are friendly and productive output among all colleagues.Not taking stress of work on loaded work day. All are divide work equally as accord their experience.

Pros

Free snacks and dinner

Cons

Long hours work, system hang

CAMS insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to learn new things

good place to work

CAMS being a MF Registrar offers wide range of services. It's good to work there while updating MF skills on the floor. Also, there is periodic training for employees for latest updates in MF policies and to improve self standard while working. Salary benefits and work culture is good.

Pros

Cooperative team mates and management

Cons

nil

productive and fun related job

nothing to important to say abt cams.becoz its a good working place.so including all the staff and colleque are cooperative,helping mentality.students also very supportive and cooperative

Pros

Relaxed

Cons

nil

Salary is too low team work is nice,friendly approach

Nice company to work for freshers, work with friendly atmosphere , salary is too low, cams helps me to develop my excel knowly and mailing knowledge in company

Easly adapt work environment

I try my best and i will dedicated work in your company, not only temporary, it is fully permanent, i hope do my my best, and achieving my skills and development.

Good

Very good place to work. No pressure.I have worked for 3 years. I did not find any difficulties. Lunch and other break timings is good. Friendly atmosphere

Nice environment to work

Very safe and comfortable environment for ladies. convenient place to travel. But growth rate is little low. Work and personal life can be balanced in this work place

Nothg to share

No words to say about it but I was a good journey and iam not comfortable with my timing so I cont not able to survive that's it about cams and I got many things about mutual fund that was a good thing

Colleagues not support, and no support from management side.

Management has to improve rules and regulations to employees. Management has to put biometric for employees. Work is more than the salary.

Cams

Working with CAMS was a good experience as far as first job goes.Learned a lot about Mutual Funds.Management was good and helpful.Allows flexible timing during Festivals. Overall you can work here if you are planning to start your career.Nothing exceptional about the company.

It like a family

Every one is friendly. Learned lot of things professionaly as well as personally. Good relation with my higher official's. The locations was super, every one can reach easily it's in mount road.

Pros

Free lunch

cams Jammu

i am enjoy my job in cams as a superior way to deal with customers and my work cams is a registor of many mutual fund i. e SBI HDFC KOTAK ICICI BIRLA L&T etc.

Pros

incentive

Cons

All in all good place for freshers.

All in all good place for freshers so much to learn. But not good for long Run as they offer very less salary and incentive. The one this I like cams is the friendly atmosphere. Managers are awesome they are super friendly.

Pros

Good managers and team mates

Cons

Less salary

Good and fun for work place

Basically it's an mf transfer agency company.I got some basic knowledge about mutual funds like what's additional purchase how they will invest. It is a good company.

Pros

Good support from the management

Cons

Complete night shift

perfect & good workplace

But, low salary and long time working, so i just leave that job. and many problems come on my family. because, the night shift working.these are the my review on CAMS.

Pros

free snecks

Cams

I worked at Computer Age Management Services full-time (More than a year), 1. Best company to start your career. 2. A lot to learn and gain knowledge.

Pros

They give plenty of time to learn.

Cons

Work life balance.Everything else is fine.

Senior Processing Officer

Transfer Agency operations Leading a Team of Six Members and worked for Private Equity Funds and Hedge Funds Operations Redemption,Dividend Process & Cash Settlements.

Customer service

Front desk officer , used to create and cancel tickets . Give a quite good service to the clients . Maintaining accounts and clearing the cheques

Pros

Nil

Cons

Nil

multi taskng job

Its an multi tasking job ...good atmosphere ...our boss behaviour is friendly....staff also good ...neat n clean surrounding ....management is good....

Pros

not free lunches but company make profit then they give us a party

Cons

like others 8 hours work

Mutual fund processing

I have Processing of all Financial and Non-Financial Transactions. Electronic Clearing Service Processing {Debit Clearing Handling of all customer queries timely and successfully I have learn sql query,MS office,Excel

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CAMS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CAMS with