Canopas Software

Canopas Software Reviews: Working at Canopas Software

India11 reviews

Employee friendly company

Canopas is a very employee-friendly company, where you can build your career with a creative, relaxed, energetic, flexible and work-life balanced environment. Personally, I like this kind of environment. If you also like the same, then I highly recommend you to join Canopas.

Best place to challenge yourself and learn something new

I am working with canopas for one year and I found many positive things like:* Helpful team members and leaders* Work-life balance with flexible time* Working on the latest technology(CI/CD, Docker, Agile methodology, etc.)* Friendly workplace with cooperative colleagues* Every Saturday half dayI suggest this company to everyone who loves challenges and wants to learn something new every day.

Canopas Software insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Great learning experience at Canopas

I am learning a lot at Canopas. Team members are very supportive and all the people makes office atmosphere very positive. They always motivate me in achieving my day to day goals.As a junior developer at Canopas, there is always something new to learn. Canopas has a great working space for juniors and provide a good platform for learning at this stage. I like how everyone around is so involved and dedicated towards their work. It has been a good experience overall.

Employee first company

Canopas is a company where employees are treated like family members. The company promotes teamwork and helps in every possible way to grow your career.Apart from programming skills, my communication skills also improved significantly. Both written and verbal.

Pros

Work-life balance, Free snacks, Fun and games play at office, parties, festival celebrations, yearly trips, etc.

Highly productive and friendly workplace

I worked with canopas for three years and I loved working with them. The knowledge you will acquire is unbelievable. It's hard to put my experience in words. Though, I will try my best. :)Daily stand-up meetings and weekly sprint planning with the projector so that everyone can learn to use agile methodology. They do a lunch talk on alternate Wednesday where everyone can discuss new ideas like Blockchain, Crypto, Artificial intelligence, Machine Learning, Ethical hacking, Cyber Security, etc.In short, you will always get something new to learn and helps you to grow as an individual.

Pros

dev lunch from company bi-weekly, personalised birthday celebrations, friendly and helping colleagues, occasionally outings and party

Cons

did not find any yet

A great place to work, learn, and grow

I am working at Canopas for six months now. It has been an amazing experience. A great learning opportunity for career growth for any individual.1. Helpful TL/PM2. Competitive salary3. Salary on time4. Saturday(half) and Sunday off5. Opportunities to learn new technologies6. Free snacks and Tea

Pros

Helpful TL/PM, Competitive salary, Salary on time, Saturday(half) and Sunday off, Opportunities to learn new technologies, Free snacks and Tea

Cons

no cons

Productive, friendly and fun workspace

Productive, friendly, full of activities and fun workspace.I learn lot of new things from this company.I would like to work with this company for more and more.

Pros

No word

Cons

Not yet

Creative and innovative workplace

I'm working at canopas for 3 years, I would strongly recommend the place for building a successful career.canopas plus points :- Friendly environment- Teamwork- Employees first policy- Flexible working hours, never got scolded about being late.You will enjoy working with canopas like me, with extra activities listed below,- Informative dev-lunch/dinner on alternative Wednesday- Innovative team tech talk on alternative weekdays- Memorable birthday celebrations- Fantastic festival celebrations !!

Pros

Flexible working, dev-lunch/dinner on alternative wednesday

The best part about working at Canopas is that you are on your own and treated like an adult as long as you get your work done. * Competitive salary and friendly environment * Great work-life balance * Never had any issue regarding multiple leaves unlike others * Encouraging and helping people * Opportunity to work on real-life projects

Great work-life balance and amazing people

I started my career with Canopas and it was an awesome experience. I got several opportunities to expand my knowledge and the atmosphere was a positive and very friendly. If you’re looking to expand your knowledge and want to learn something new, I would recommend Canopas...

Great place to start your career!

Canopas provides the best in the industry training to start your career in software development field. I found the company environment very supportive and friendly. Amazing people, awesome office, and genuine work-life balance served here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canopas Software. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Canopas Software Reviews by Location

Learn about Canopas Software in popular locations

• Canopas Software
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?