Capgemini Engineering logo
Capgemini Engineering
View all Capgemini Engineering reviews

Capgemini Engineering

Capgemini Engineering Employee Review

Good for learning perspective.

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Altran is not good.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Altran are lessJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at Altran, I think it is good.ManagementIn general, managers at Altran are little self centricCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Altran is amazing and helpful.OverallMy experience working at Altran is best ever i had experienced

Same role

Micromanagement

Full of officie politics, salary is not at all good.They will always demotivate you.HR will never help you. Self learning is the only thing that can keep you motivated.

Pros

Good for learning by yourself.

Cons

Full of overtime
Same roleSame location

Good work culture and ethics.

Good work culture and ethics. Compensation is good but not upto the marks of Corporate world. MNC company, scope is tremendous in Many Sector like Semiconductor , Electronic , Telecommunications , Aviation etc.

Pros

Allowance

Cons

Learning
Same location

Very good experience

I worked in altran in security TAC as a network and security engineer. It was the best experience of my career. What really impressed me about altran is leadership and working environment. Though it was permanent night shift, bt i had ample amount of time for social activities.
  • Capgemini Engineering
  • Good for learning perspective.