Capgemini Engineering

Capgemini Engineering Job Security & Advancement reviews

Good place to work, though pay is less. Will get good client projects in semiconductor. Overall a good place to start your career with good Managers.
Altran is a good place to work. Lots of employee centric policies and during covid time has supported with numerous initiatives. Manager is supportive and encouraging
Pros
Good environment, good pay
Cons
Difficult to switch projects
I worked in altran in security TAC as a network and security engineer. It was the best experience of my career. What really impressed me about altran is leadership and working environment. Though it was permanent night shift, bt i had ample amount of time for social activities.
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Altran is not good.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Altran are lessJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at Altran, I think it is good.ManagementIn general, managers at Altran are little self centricCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Altran is amazing and helpful.OverallMy experience working at Altran is best ever i had experienced
Good Company, need to learn lot from Managment. good work culture and managing better growth but only in mechanical domain. awainng for continous work in better.
Nothing bad I have feel so far managers are good and supportive depending on your projects and depending on client . Free snaks and good work culture.
I would suggest not to join in semiconductor domain as they are worst and allmost lost all biggger clients relationship. Basically Altran top management doesn't consider Semiconductor domain and at the same time semicon management also contains lot un matured and un experience industry professionals being called as directors. I had worked for 5 years.
Good environment. Helpful people Utmost Learning Competitive place Huge exposure to the technologies Employee friendly Worth Working with the company Balanced environment
Best Company compare to others best in salary and allowances. Since I worked in client place not sure about the Work time, Culture, Work/ Life balance. but Altran allowed us to avail the client Holiday policy.
Pros
Good salary, Allowances
Cons
Can concentrate much more on the employees in client place.
Altran Technologies Gurugram, Haryana Productive and fun workplace Job Work Life Balance Salary Benefits Job Security Advancement Management Job Culture
Learnt a lot during this journey. it is a good company for freshers to start their career. They will get to learn new technologies. Workplace culture is very friendly and helpful people.
I happy with the work culture of Altran.. Not too stressful nor too relax. Work timings is flexible. You will get new technologies to learn and develop your skills.
The overall organization is quite professional, however individual managers fail to meet the overall standards set by the organization. Working in Altran is working in silos of business units and growth opportunities within the organization are limited.
Flexible work culture at Altran, but lesser opportunities to grow. People are great, nice and accommodating, however company is at slow pace these days.
The company is really good. You will get to know about new softwares. But the problem is the customer with whom you are working there is the matter. So better you can do research about the customer before you join
A nice place to start your career. You can learn a lot of things when you enter as a fresher in this company. Learned a lot of things which our curriculum doesn't offer to us.
Stressful ,Competitive,Challenging but Career Progression is slow Very supportive Senior Management and Colleagues. Get to work with some brightest minds .
Started career with Altran( Then Aricent) . Gets opportunity to have your basics strong and builds a strong telecom career. In those days they were strictly telecom and got opportunity to work with different OEM companies
We can learn new things and have lot of opportunities to prove our skills. But facilities and management are not good. Lot of acquisitions from last 2 years. Policies are changing for every acquisition.
Altran has very less in house projects . So if your project gets over , then they will make you work as contractor at client location . Once you start working at client location, it is very difficult to go back to Altran office.
Pros
No swipe in/ swipe out
Cons
Hire and Fire
Altran(previously Aricent) is a fun place to work. It has many re-recreational activities and focus on employee heath. Apart from this the company's work environment is good. There is constant learning and multiple opportunities to grow.
Pros
Free Games and negligible prices for gym, good onsite opportunities if you pick the right team, constant learning
Cons
sometimes have extremely long working hours