Capgemini

Associate356 reviews
India356 reviews

Found 356 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,979 reviews
hikefresherprojecttechnologyorganisationsalarybalancemnc

Good place to work ...for beginners

Good company for beginners.Less pay for freshers.High pressure where no good training is given to freshers .Need to login on weekends if there is more inflow .

Great Place to work

Good people, good work culture, better work life balance, average compensations but very good opportunity to learn and grow. I will highly recommend to anyone.

Capgemini insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Inclusive work environment
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction

Nice, work life balanced good management

It's a nice companyYou can have good work life balance.Very less incrementOffice atmosphere is greatTransportation available5 days to workingHelping staff

Nice company to start your Career

Nice company to start your Career.Wfh option (hybrid model), flexible in shifts but long working hours,We need to work on weekends also.No proper rewards and recognition and salary is very less compared to other companies.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Long working hours and recognition and rewards are less

Good place to work, work from home facility, flexible working facility, food and transport facility, management is cooperative, salary is fair, good learning platform

Stress free work with less salary

ProsI have faced no stress other than a few times which are required for a good job.Great leadership.Access to CourseraConsLow Salary package for FreshersOne way cab facility only and only between 10pm to 6amAdvice to ManagementThe starting salary for Freshers is very low and it would be great if you could increase it.

Great place to learn

As fresh i have joined and it helped me more to learn about the process and nice culture and interview process is smooth and i would like work again with Capgemini

Pros

Events

Cons

Hikes

Good place to start career

Freshers:Good platform to start your career.Good learning opportunity.Default hikes are good till 2 years.Ratings & promotion are not so good.Experience:Try to get in with good package.Hikes will be little.

not to much to say

need to complete assign work as fast as you can project stability is not too good. night shift food is worse.no specific target is set to much pressure to finish the work.nothing much to grow or learn in the work or new technologies.

Less development work.

Since Capgemini is a service based company that's why it have less development work. They mostly deal with MDM projects. Work life balance is overall good but it depends on project to project. Salary hike depends on the rating(1 is max and 5 is min).

Pros

Salary on time, work from home allowances, cab facility

Good work life balance but low salary

You will not get too much stress here as the work life balance is good. But you will get less salary compared to other MNC.Job security is also there.

Quite stressful work environment with lot of work load

You can join this company if you're a fresher it provide you with the good learning and professional experience initially and it also promotes their employees quicky

Looks like good but it's not

My first company was Capgemini. When I started I feel like proud to work here after one year I feel like dum. Because what ever you prove you won't be able to come up. And it also because of the team

Capgemini: A interesting place

Good work life balance, actually depends a lot on which project and manager you work under, pay is less.The whole environment can be improved with better management

Pros

Work life

Cons

Salary, leaves

Good experience

The interview experience was great and fun.Pro tip is be confident when you answer a question during your interview.The onboarding process is great and it is virtual.The training program before date of joining was the best training ever where we can learn things and skills which can be used in our daily lives.

Company with lot of people . There is micromanagement by manager. Most of time you will set on bench , tough to get good project. You will get people from who has left the other service based like Accenture, wipro.

Productive work place but less satisfaction.

It's nice working here good travelling facilities, good working atmosphere , heavy work , no fun .If you are one who only would like to work can join , but person who prefer fun and productive is not suitable.

Pros

Good cafeteria Travelling & safety

Cons

Long hours Less satisfaction

Good environmental space every one wants to work over there hardest parts for me how to handle new people's

Overall good but my main concern about salary I love to work if They hire me again . If hire me again for sure Wii join again. All the respected manager's are very kind and supportable.

Very Good Workplace

Very Bad Pay Scale compared to other IT companies.Not at all good and supportive management and manager (both).Very bad increment.Very tough criteria for promotion.

Pros

Workplace

Cons

Very Bad Pay Scale

Excellent working place

Very best place to work and again if I get opportunity will join back.. Possessed adequate experience in implementing and executing task required in promoting services that will correlate in obtaining common company objectives of providing quality output in all aspects of work. Looking forward to an organization that offers a challenging, stimulating, learning environment to work in and provide scope for individual environment, which offers attractive prospect for long - term personal development and career growth.

Productive and fun ans also little stressful

The environment is good and colleagues are friendly not showing attitude towards juniors some of them like that but many of them are friendly .A good looking cafteria

Cons

The work maybe extended bt there will be no overtime salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capgemini. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Capgemini with