Capgemini

Capgemini Pay & Benefits reviews

Found 1,137 reviews matching the search
It's a good organization but if you are seeing for any development projects then I don't recommend this place there are very few projects for development and salary hike is not getting as expected, and a part from that rest all things are satisfactory as compare to any other MNC.
The campus is really nice where you can work, chill, have delicious food, play games, workout, swim etc. If you are working late, you can always request for cab facilities. The management people are really warm and welcoming. People are there to help you out if you need them.
Pros
Work environment is really good as well as the various facilities. Job security is quite high.
Cons
Salary
Work life balance is nice. Some projects are very well in terms of learning, quality, development of interpersonal skills, activities fun and so on. Where as some might be stressful however work environment, cafeteria, and other activities are nice. Salary increment is poor due to cost pressure It industry is reeling with,
Work life balance is nice. Some projects are very well in terms of learning, quality, development of interpersonal skills, activities fun and so on. Where as some might be stressful however work environment, cafeteria, and other activities are nice. Salary increment is poor. Travel to on-sites outside India can be helpful
Pros
Travel, work life balance, management
Cons
Poor salary
Wish to work again. Good work culture. There is some concern about the salary hike. Learning software engineering, Process and Management. Good place to Learning and more supportive team and Management.
Not a good company to work with Toxic for culture. Not a good Compensation.None of my friends liked working with cap Gemini Neither in India are here in the US.
Company is just like other service based company. Main thing is salary structure till consultant level is grt. U will get all fixed.staffing team will not help properly in getting the project. U need to put more efforts.
Pros
Good salary structure, job security
Cons
Staffing team
It was my immense pleasure to work with Capgemini. It has helped in creation of platform to excel my career. Only concerns of mine is less salary and desire to work in a different technology which is not yet resolved in Capgemini. Capgemini is best in my thinking, there security is best and also healthcare provide.
Intial days were tough as a fresher. It totally depends on the project you get to work on, the manager you are working under. My first project was very stressful whereas I’m extremely content with my current project. Management is not that well here.
Pros
Good work life balance being an MNC
Cons
Salary
It was my immense pleasure to work with Capgemini. It has helped in creation of platform to excel my career. Only concerns of mine was less salary and desire to work in a different technology which is not yet resolved in Capgemini.
I have worked in CG for 4 yrs and it was excellent experience working with them and friendly environment with awesome management. I would like to refer my pals to CG
Pros
Good management
Cons
Low salary
Worked as SAP consultant. Started as fresher, worked my way through 3 promotions in 3 years. Sometimes you have to push management to give you important roles others wise yoi are stuck at repetitive job.
Pros
Flexible Hours, Onsite opportunity after 3 years, Learning new Technology
Cons
Lower compensation as compared to the market, Office politics
Good place to work. Can learn new things. Fun at work. Flexible timings. Work life balance. No daily targets. Work from Home option available. Eco friendly management.
Pros
no Free lunches
Cons
9.5 hours mandatory
The work culture and environment is really good. Work pressure is also tolerable and hence we can have a balanced life. In terms of salary hike and promotions, the chances for freshers are best here. You will have great professional kick start in this organization.
Pros
Salary hike for freshers is good
Cons
Salary hike and promotions for experienced employees is not satisfactory
Its a good company good work ethics good work life blanace, good amount of learning , only con is the amount of compensation in india is very low, rest every thing is great about working here
CapGemini is a decent place for freshers and someone already working in SAP domain . They have several projects and are one of the leaders in SAP projects which is why many often call SAPGemini . Decent company when it comes to onsite opportunity . Salary and perks are on the lower side compared to other companies.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
Salary
It's a good company to work. Don't have too much expectation. Depends on manager. Lots of politics. Don't expect too much hike. Some time it will be relaxed and some time you need to work on weekends.
i was very happy to work with this company. good environment and happy work place. learned so many things from this place. My best exsperience with them
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Nice place to work. The campus is very big and nice. There is availability of transport and quality food. The technical training quality is very good.
A good place to work. Management is good and supportive. Good work-life balance if you prioritize your tasks. Overall a good place to work, if you compromise on the salary and annual hike.
Capgemini is good company to learn the process. Monetary benefits is less. its good for fresher. experience person will not servive in the long run. thank you.