CarDekho

CarDekho Employee Reviews

Thid company has a great work life balance with a positive environment and people with helping nature. Seniors always support you and give you a chance to introduce new ideas.
Nice Environment in Jaipur Friendly People around Supportive Managers Nice Quality of Work Lots of Learning Low Package for Freshers Overall a good Experience
Will give you great experience about your working field but office high management is no cooperative, If you are experienced it might work but for freshers it's tough to survive.
Fun Place to work in, a lot of complex work in a different area. Learned a lot. Work culture was also good. A monthly party was there. Food quality was also good
Highly motivated environment. A team of hardworking and motivated co-workers keeps you motivated. No work pressure gets the best creative out of you. Unmatched Autonomy in work.
I worked almost 7 years there and also covered myself into an associate director from a team leader. I recommend all fresher's to start their carrer with CarDekho And groom yourself with a top level management.
attrition is huge , fire people anytime hey want without any reason, no project , no work ethics, nothing to improve career, nothing new to learn, no benefit
> If I talk about very typical day in cardekho, that was the first day of my joining as I did not know the knowledge about the cars. but in training period, I have learnt many things about automobile sector. >I have worked in many department in cardekho like used car department, new car department, car insurance. So I got opportunities to learnt many things here. >The management of this company is also good, If I talk about managers, they all are very supportive. >Co-workers are also very supportive and do every work as team, and helping each other. >The hardest part of every company is their targets, but if we do our best, it will become very easy to achieve targets.
so yes, there's a day i remember when i first entered into the production floor and could not be able to figure out what to do and that time there so many colleague who offered me help and helped me thru out the whole day ,that was so friendly and supportive of all of them .which just completely made me feel like i know them from years.
Pros
environment and food
Cons
back to back calls and break time.
This is my first job in Cardekhocom and I m so happy to work here. Company's staff n managers are very good n experienced. Working process is very good in company.
Pros
Monthly party
Cons
Lack of good management
Evaluation is the enjoyable part of the job. Colleges always help when required. Salary is transferred on every last day of month. But no job surety by the company. Work load is increased on every month and incentive is decreased on every month. After all I am doing my job against all odds.
Pros
Nothing free.
It was a very good platform o show own potentiality...MAnegment and coworkers were very helpful..We done all reponsibilities very easyly becouse we worked as a team not indivitualy over there..
Great management, they have full trust on employees and motivate them to achieve more. Cardekho is a fun to work place with good recognition and parties for achievements.
The most enjoyable part of the job is to deliver training to the New Hire Batch. When you get to meet a lot of new people with different learning styles and train them accordingly.
Great place to work :) lot of learning while working here. Highly dynamic environment keeps all of us involved in exploring out of the box ideas
  1. Employee Reviews