CarDekho

CarDekho Culture reviews

Fun Place to work in, a lot of complex work in a different area. Learned a lot. Work culture was also good. A monthly party was there. Food quality was also good
> If I talk about very typical day in cardekho, that was the first day of my joining as I did not know the knowledge about the cars. but in training period, I have learnt many things about automobile sector. >I have worked in many department in cardekho like used car department, new car department, car insurance. So I got opportunities to learnt many things here. >The management of this company is also good, If I talk about managers, they all are very supportive. >Co-workers are also very supportive and do every work as team, and helping each other. >The hardest part of every company is their targets, but if we do our best, it will become very easy to achieve targets.
Great management, they have full trust on employees and motivate them to achieve more. Cardekho is a fun to work place with good recognition and parties for achievements.
The most enjoyable part of the job is to deliver training to the New Hire Batch. When you get to meet a lot of new people with different learning styles and train them accordingly.