CarDekho

CarDekho Management reviews

Will give you great experience about your working field but office high management is no cooperative, If you are experienced it might work but for freshers it's tough to survive.
I worked almost 7 years there and also covered myself into an associate director from a team leader. I recommend all fresher's to start their carrer with CarDekho And groom yourself with a top level management.
attrition is huge , fire people anytime hey want without any reason, no project , no work ethics, nothing to improve career, nothing new to learn, no benefit
> If I talk about very typical day in cardekho, that was the first day of my joining as I did not know the knowledge about the cars. but in training period, I have learnt many things about automobile sector. >I have worked in many department in cardekho like used car department, new car department, car insurance. So I got opportunities to learnt many things here. >The management of this company is also good, If I talk about managers, they all are very supportive. >Co-workers are also very supportive and do every work as team, and helping each other. >The hardest part of every company is their targets, but if we do our best, it will become very easy to achieve targets.
This is my first job in Cardekhocom and I m so happy to work here. Company's staff n managers are very good n experienced. Working process is very good in company.
Pros
Monthly party
Cons
Lack of good management
Great management, they have full trust on employees and motivate them to achieve more. Cardekho is a fun to work place with good recognition and parties for achievements.