care24

care24 Job Security & Advancement reviews

India9 reviews

Clear
3.1Job Security & Advancement

Working culture of a company

My internship as a hr Intern for care24 has been the most rewarding and motivational experiences I have had during my time as a Hr Intern at the care24. I connected with my Hr, cooperating managers and other care24 staff, all of whom supported my growth as a Intern, both directly and indirectly.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Productive and good work culture

The company has a good working culture with supporting collogues, good working environment, fair pay at job, standard working hours and exiting employee engagement activities.

Pros

Supportive work culture

Flexibility at Work

The surroundings are fantastic. Everyone works hard but is friendly to one another. The quality of the work is excellent, and there are no unreasonable deadlines.As an employee, I would recommend this company to candidate who is seeking for a job or internship because they have flexible hours and the individuals that work here will make you feel welcome from the start.

If you want to do time pass your can work over here

Working culture and job security is zero over here ... HR is good for nothing Easy process but unnecessary stretch Employees are helpful Bad working culture

Pros

Easy process

The Good Company

I love working for Care 24, It was the best Start Up company I ever worked with. Work Life was good. The best thing was the management. Everything was available to improve and enhance your skills. Totally Office Politics free company.

Pros

Independence to work, Great Atmosphere, Total Ownership etc etc

Cons

Located in the heart of Mumbai, Battling with Traffic was a major concern.

fun and good

good to know the corporate life.Loved to work for a health care company. the environment was friendly and loving. The company was going in loss and so there was a job security issue

Pros

Cons

job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at care24. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare care24 with