Career Launcher

Career Launcher Employee Reviews

Good work life balance, yearly outbound trip, friendly culture. Good number of leaves. Bad management. Low growth prospects and lower hikes. Not a company to stay.
A good management. motivating boss, team work culture, superb place to learn something hard work.have to work with a good team under the good team leader is best kick for the career. and sector 15 career launcher is the best place to work. enjoyed very well with office parties on new year.
No work culture,no system.They have no regard for employee. Salary is a big issue.Salary is not paid properly. There is no value of hard work.Company always criticize the employee.
If you wish to work and never get paid while being harrassed, this is the place to be. They'll never sign a contract with you and defer your payments forever. You'll work for a few month before you ask for .the legitimate dues, and that's the end of the road
Pros
Cons
Management sucks, inexperienced, cunning, mean, dishonest, untrue
It was great experience working there. A competitive work environment ensure skill development. The only problem with me that i nedd to shift to my home tate for some personal issues
Learned a lot about product and marketing. Its a branded company with national level recognition.I had good peer to brain storm on products and get results from the market
Comfertable and best.Owner & staff are very professional & well behaviour persons. They pay on time & Career launcher has a very well known reputation all over India.It is 25 years old in India.
Quality faculty across English, Law and Quant lead to very happy clients who secure admission to the top B schools and law schools in the country. Company needs to value its talent fairly and provide for some professional development paths within the organization.
Company policy is really very good.salary is on time.work place is also good.but some people's are very hectic. & They create the scenario to leave your job.
Working in Career Launcher has been an enriching experience in terms of learning and research enhancement. it really put me to work and made me push myself. During uneasy situations, this job allowed me to work from home, which I loved. Also enjoyed working with friendly and cordial co-workers there. Though poor management and random launch of products, without enough discussion with the team members, also without ample time to strategize kept stressing more frequently.
There were good and bad both experiences i had in CL. If u r work alcoholic and don't see anything else except that don't need any leave,keen to work under pressure all the time, want to get incentives only .then here u are ready to go to CL.
The salary was too low and at franchise centers specially karol bagh management is very bad. They don't accept that they are the center owners they pretend as they work for cl and put every thing on the center managers
They have not paid my remuneration. They are liars. I teach finance for RBI grade B at old rajendra nagar centre. I would suggest the teachers to take advance and then teach.
Cons
Non payment of remuneration
Good company to start career. Very Professional and life balance is there and a one can learn many things which is required to excel in Professional career. All the very best to Career Launcher.
The place was simply wonderful to work at. The management and staff there would make you feel so comfortable, as if it is your second home. Targets are there to be achieved in every organisation but the way our seniors gave it was enticing.
The most learning company, for the individuals who want to aspire there career in education sector. Makes an individual competetive, multi tasking, Makes one very familier to work with Schools, Colleges. & helps to inhance once presentation skills.
Pros
Concept selling is very easy
Cons
Less salary due to franchise system
When I join this company i did now about my product but in few days i learns my all the product and my boss is impress to me. All the staff is very co-operative and i enjoy their company.
overall experience was good. I work part-time to earn some money. I was a full-time student at that time. I am satisfied with this job. I learned that how to motivate customers.
Pros
do work from home
Cons
some times too much work load in short term
Productive place to work, great work culture, great staff.Job duties are challenging yet rewarding, good benefits, lunch outings. Paid holidays, award nights
Start up environment Lack of transparency from senior management Very humble founding members Same vision not carried through by the next gen of employees
I have learn a lot of things regarding marketing Good work culture, great training orientation good workplace environment. great team to work with. constructive criticism constantly being offered by the centre head. great place to start your career for freshers
Pros
Open to ideas, involvement in functional decisions.
Cons
No growth, Highest level of Punctuality is required despite there's no need at times
  1. Employee Reviews