Career Launcher

Career Launcher Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Bengaluru, Karnataka7 reviews

Dis-organised but effective

Quality faculty across English, Law and Quant lead to very happy clients who secure admission to the top B schools and law schools in the country. Company needs to value its talent fairly and provide for some professional development paths within the organization.

Good place to work with knowledge Gathering atmosphere.

Learned a lot about product and marketing. Its a branded company with national level recognition.I had good peer to brain storm on products and get results from the market

I have learn a lot of things regarding marketing Good work culture, great training orientation good workplace environment. great team to work with. constructive criticism constantly being offered by the centre head. great place to start your career for freshers

Pros

Open to ideas, involvement in functional decisions.

Cons

No growth, Highest level of Punctuality is required despite there's no need at times

Great Learning experience and fun place to be

My stint at Career Launcher was one of the most rewarding experiences not in terms of compensation but in terms of learning and growth. It was a great experience both at professional and personal level and I met a small but highly energized team. I have always cherished my tenure with career Launcher.

Pros

Lot of trust and learning

Cons

Compensation can be better

productive

I improved my skills working here. Learnt a lot of new things working here and got more experience in various fields. working at this company gave me productive learning and experience.

Cons

long hours no holidays

Productive and positive workplace

My first job and I learnt a lot. I worked as a business development executive in a education firm for 3 years. I really enjoy challenges, attaining goals given to me.

Pros

good raise in salary

Cons

healthcare

It was fun doing training

Learnt a lot in banking and insurance sector.Was giving training to bank sales manager and insurance sales manager.It is a good company

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Career Launcher. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Career Launcher with

• Career Launcher
  • Bengaluru, Karnataka
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?