Career Launcher

• Inclusive work environment
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Good overall

It was great experience working there. A competitive work environment ensure skill development. The only problem with me that i nedd to shift to my home tate for some personal issues

Productive and oriented workplace

Working in Career Launcher has been an enriching experience in terms of learning and research enhancement. it really put me to work and made me push myself. During uneasy situations, this job allowed me to work from home, which I loved. Also enjoyed working with friendly and cordial co-workers there. Though poor management and random launch of products, without enough discussion with the team members, also without ample time to strategize kept stressing more frequently.

It was an average experience for me, when i joined it was near to fair environment for employees.

There were good and bad both experiences i had in CL. If u r work alcoholic and don't see anything else except that don't need any leave,keen to work under pressure all the time, want to get incentives only .then here u are ready to go to CL.

Worse company to work.

The salary was too low and at franchise centers specially karol bagh management is very bad. They don't accept that they are the center owners they pretend as they work for cl and put every thing on the center managers

Non payment of remuneration

They have not paid my remuneration. They are liars. I teach finance for RBI grade B at old rajendra nagar centre. I would suggest the teachers to take advance and then teach.

Cons

Non payment of remuneration

Entrepreneurial set up

Start up environment Lack of transparency from senior management Very humble founding members Same vision not carried through by the next gen of employees

Good

1. Good working environment. 2. Friendly behavior The key to their proffesionalism by giving personal attention to each and every students. The mentor is undoubtely the best in the country with immense experience with asssiting students to qualify in some of the best B-Schools in the country!

Really enjoyed working here .

Career launcher is good company from 360 point of view . Very good atmosphere to work here you will enjoy your work and never feels pressure . Management was also good .

Not a good place to work

I am a current employee of career launcher and it's not a good organization to work for. Management doesn't treat staFf like humans. Workload is too much. One person is given work of 2 people. Most of the centers have shortage of employees as attrition rate is high.

Pros

Decent salary.

Cons

Unrealistic sales targets, bad crowd of students, long working hours, no incentive for hard work, delayed salaries, no job security.

Good workplace

I have worked their approximate 3 years in Operations as MIS executive. And I really enjoyed my work at Career Launcher. My seniors were very supportive and good in behavioral.

Work profile and management

The environment is energy driven with lot of enthusiasm being passed on to employees rather than pressure which automatically brings much more business through motivated team and other support staff. The company only lacks in vision as far as business strategies are concerned and very conservative in terms of investing into a new venture which is the core to start any business.

Pros

good work environment

Cons

salary increments are occassional

CL a good experience

CL was a good experience to work with.The co-workers were good

great work place

great work place and good experience.i have worked there as desk top support engineer the employes were good help full except boss.

Pros

ok

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Career Launcher. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Career Launcher with