Career Launcher

Career Launcher Employee Reviews for Faculty

Good overall

It was great experience working there. A competitive work environment ensure skill development. The only problem with me that i nedd to shift to my home tate for some personal issues

Productive place

A very subject oriented approach towards the curriculum and providing excellence in the field of education. A very good team management and leadership. Party place.

Fun workplace

Helped in improving my presentation skills and confidence levels. Managing a class of strength 60 and teaching them was a challenge which further brought the best in me. A place to grow professionally and logically.

Pros

Team

Cons

highly enthusiastic ,learning a lot

Learnt the centre management system.career counselling .The annual faculty training programme ANACON conducted by CL was very nice, I owe my teaching skills to the training by CAREERLAUNCHER

Pros

Help to learn and grow

Cons

Lenient & not rigid approach

Productive place with fun filled academic environment

Career Launcher, Allahabad has been a great place to work for me as it not only enhanced my mentoring ability but has also helped me in polishing my presentation and marketing skills. The best part was that in a span of less than a year it helped me in developing me as a career counselor.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Career Launcher?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Career Launcher. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Career Launcher with